Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Gorakhdhandha

It is about when  a man ends up witnessing the absolutes of modern human existence. And when that happens one relises what actually has meaning. When you see that you realise what actually has and gives meaning to a person. When everything can be co-opted, weaponised and exploited only thing that remains that makes a human human is breathing. What would one do when one's family, the very basis of their socio-political existence, is weaponised against them. What would one do when they are prevented from feeling  the nature and the night sky, the only unmediated things left in the socio-politicoeconomic setup. Even the only unmediated things in the world end up getting mediated when one's ability to experience and feel is colonised. The cherry on top arrives when one realises that all these things are being done by individuals who have no idea what they are doing, they are incompetent and entitled and not only they have zero idea what they are doing but also they are whimsically doing anything to people and making them carry the  burdens of their baseless whims. I know this shit first hand, not only I have carried a very local version of baseless whimsical hatred but also saw  it expanding into hasty generalisations and ended up realising that this is what the truth of fate is in this nation. People's fates are based on whims, and it was baffling for me to realise that they are not some learned capable men but petty criminals. It was baffling to realise that petty and incompetent criminals write the fates of people in this country and I ended up contrasting what I really thought about this country and what I really ended up witnessing. Here is an example, imagine you are dissecting a frog in biology lab, you should ideally know what you are doing, for your knowledge of course but also because a creature lost its life so that you could learn. I ended up witnessing that what rules this nation doesn't even bother to know what it has done and keeps doing to people. People's lives have even less value than a lab frog or rat while the narrative projects that it is not the case and that people are important. The best part of it all is that I have seen it first hand and so I write my account of the witness. I ended up witnesssing a purely hate based whimsical parasitism as well as predation and by totally low value scum of high value people. How is value decided, one would ask? It is, as I have expressed, decided by a person's contribution and the potential of contribution to the society and also how peaceful they are. The setup as I have witnessed is radicalising totally peaceful people through baseless and whimsical torture and exploitation and then hunting them down as radicals. The power dynamic is so absolute that even the radicals are being manufactured and the best part is what rules this country has empathy for psychopaths, narcissists and criminals, until I witnessed the setup I believed in general consensus that psychopaths and narcissists are incapable of empathy, but it was revelation when I realised that they can in fact empathise with their own kind and gang up for their surival and it is here I ended up realising that such gangs decentralised and yet connected, are what is running the nation in actuality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...