An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Wednesday, 22 July 2026
Jantar Mantar
Sometimes life comes to a standstill, all that remains then is to earn a living, exist and if you are stupid, procreate. Who would have thought that Black Mirror is real? Not me. I didn't think that and I also didn't think that I was special enough to feel it personally and in real-time. Turns out whether you are special enough is not decided by you and it doesn't matter that what is special in you is just your professional skills. I'm personally stupid enough to procreate because I valued family pressure over the crime of ruining a totally innocent life by bringing it in the world to get consumed by its demonic machinery but in the country we live in family pressure can make you do things worse than this. As far as having professional skills go, I can heal people in the things I set my mind on knowing to heal but then I realised that the whole game is keeping people unhealed. The whole point is profoundly sick people being in conflict with each other to create the friction to keep the machine of production and consumption moving. It's funny that I was an advocate of privacy until in 2013 my emails got hacked, my social media got hacked and ultimately the kicker came in that not only internet privacy doesn't exist, even personal autonomy is questionable. After struggling with my personal autonomy for quite a few years I was able to salvage enough that now if someone holds me responsible for my thoughts, speech and actions I would agree that I'm at least sixty percent responsible, not because my autonomy is sixty percent but because I have enough control to control what I let out from my mouth and and actions, thoughts still are like Buddhist masters say, monkey. I'm not such a big person that I'll be believed if I say that my original writings and researches have been stolen and when I realised this intimate exploitation I decided that the only things that would come out of me will be awareness, entertainment, healing and instruments and methods of salvaging one's soul because I ended up realising that in this country the rot exists at the level of soul and a lot of good people's souls have been damned because they have been dragged to hell by force, coercion or baiting. Money was never important to me except daily hand to mouth and financial security so it was hard for me to believe that it is the rich, but then I spent more than a decade with it and realised that it is in fact the rich, not all the rich but the ones who are really there and they have absolute edge in power dynamic and essentially they are God. It is also how I realised that indigenous religion of this country has collapsed from within except for being a tool of control and now only exists within the acutal faith of the pious people of this country while the real religion of this country, not now but since quite a while and from the things that I have seen probably since the independence, is rape. The arrangement that I ended up seeing was that everyone is raped all the time and while one can deduce that if a third world country like India can have this arrangement then it is a global arrangement though the West didn't promise its citizen the sacred like the shithole we live in did. Also, I wouldn't have called this intimate "administrative" arrangement rape if I wasn't ultimately sure that it is in fact rape because the intent itself is rape and it took me more than ten years to make sense of it, and all throughout the more than ten years the common thread has been rape and exploitation and soul torture and social enginerring and mindlessly and whimiscally. One of the methods used is making a person doubt their own way of thinking, in psychological speak this process is known as gaslighting. I have had a little trauma in my life and so I doubted maybe I adapted wrongly that I enjoy rock music and graphic novels, maybe I wasn't supposed to enjoy these things and I kept on deleting things, my interests and hobbies from my life until I realised that it is in fact a mechanism of making people dispossesed. The whole point of living in a free democratic country is that you can adapt in any way you like except illegal ways of course but here exactly the things are inverted because I ended up realising that people are actually ruled by criminals and genocidal rapists and while young boys and girls get into trouble for practicing freethinking, these motherfuckers freely think and commit rapes and genocides sporadically in this nation. I ended up realising that there is no future of this country except the one where the majority lives in a totalitarian slavery with an ill fate and a select minority where everything including receational rape and recreational murder is allowed. It might all look a bit crazy but that's the whole point of it, the truth looking so bizzare that it looks crazy. I have been to the deep end and came out of it, sane and with my priorities straight. Nothing matters except, money, family, nature and night sky. You can do all the protest you want to but the structure predates BJP and has been present throughout Congress times and will outlive both of them. If you are intelligent you'd focus on having fun and loving your family as much as you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment