An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Wednesday, 10 September 2025
Earthbound
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about that. Most of our lives are about getting our suffering justified, of course for the lesser mortals the higher mortals inflict the suffering. Imagine my bafflement when I realised that the setting I thought to be vast is pretty simple and straight-forward but I did survive that bafflement and got to know more about life. I mean I have come a long way from writing love letters to my crush on e-mail and talking to her on Gtalk, ultimately realising that love is something that should be handled carefully in the world because it can cause you pain and get you exploited to no end. Love is a force that can move mountains, but it is also something that can get you intimidated, blackmailed, exploited and tortured to no end. Loving someone is being ready for consequences that loving entails, and it wouldn’t have happened if politics didn’t meddle in personal affairs of people but it not only meddles in them it also calls the shots and from where I’m, unfortunately it also micromanages lives of people. The standard setting is that love causes more pain than pleasure or happiness, at least for common people but it is still worth it because even if our lives are governed by exploitative politics, it is the only thing that gives our lives meaning and elevates us above animals. There is no foolproof method of living life except living it as it comes to us, what we can do however is prepare for what comes to us though as far as my experience goes, things hit us when we are least prepared but then again I realised that it is too of a political origin. What not only saved me when “things” hit me but also allowed me to get a bigger picture was my alertness. The actual politics of this land, the politics that resides where people think God does, is composed of individuals who are equivalent to rabid dogs who do anything to the lives of people. It’s sad but this is our reality. Life is exceptionally beautiful for some, but for those whom it is not, they also have to carry on for the sake of love, for the sake of people they love. I experience life as it is, and I see the good, bad and outright evil without flinching and I escape when I want to. I keep it real and I keep it natural, well as much as the politics of my region allows me to. What I won’t do however is stop seeking truth and creating beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment