I consider myself a strong person but then Einstein had talked about relativity and a person is only as strong as the forces opposing him are weak. A tortoise can’t be harmed through its shell but has its vulnerabilities. I had my vulnerabilities and the damages were spot on, and continuous. Sometimes i wonder that a person as sensible and useful to the society as me, why he had to go through so much trouble, but then i realize the futility of this question. We as humans are so self-obsessed that we fail to see the bigger picture. But if you decide on seeing the bigger picture, it keeps getting bigger and bigger and never ends.
It is all about acceptance in the end. How much ever damage you undergo, accepting the damage and moving on would be the best approach.
I failed to accept the damage. Couldn’t do it because i did not deserve it, and it was not my fault. I am basically a stubborn person, and that tends to aggravate my problems.
When you end up knowing too much, you start sharing Lovecraft’s view of the world. But then humans are not designed to be Lovecraftians, not all of them. We are designed to be deluded to release enough serotonin, and keep ourselves happy and to be able to pass our time till we reach our deathbeds. Let us not forget to be a work in progress till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment