An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Friday, 17 July 2026
Shitshow Broadway
I ended up seeing the invasiveness of politics in personal lives of people and how it destroys family cultures which the head of the families develop with so much effort. Culture ultimately became the scapegoat of sex and socioeconomics. I'm a free man because I have seen the death of my culture, I have seen the corpse of my civilization and defilement of my indigenous religion. What matters to me now is doing my work and having fun and frankly this is what remains for every good person in this country if they are aware enough of what has happened to the nation. Relationships other than those important for survival are totally useless and would only increase one's suffering so it is important to mark the relationships that aid in one's survival and the relationships worth suffering. Self-care and things like yoga and pranayama important, though I have came to the realisation that meditation is totally useless in the political times we live in. Instead of meditation practicing metacognition is much more useful. Reading is a thing of past but reading is recommended especially good books and especially late 19th century and early 18th century literature. I'm personally done with social media but I do read YouTube and Instagram comments because they are the only places of organic human connection left, Facebook in this country is reserved for individuals whom the structure thinks of as beasts and Facebook comments if you end up reading them are totally useless opinions about essentially nothing. X (formerly twitter) is majorly used by propagandists and at least in India there isn't any genuine interaction left there. If you want to know what people actually think, Instagram and YouTube comments are the place. I, due to my experiences in the past decade realised that predation and political hitjobs in this country come from the same location and I really hope that it's not the government intelligence of this country because then it would humiliating because there isn't an ounce of intelligence in this setup and it would raise questions on the competence of the intelligence establishment of this country, anything else like a feudal-corporate deep state or a globalist deep state is fine with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment