An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Thursday, 30 July 2026
Endurance
I would like to work on fiction but that's incredibly hard today. I still have plans thought I know that they won't be executed as good as I would want them. I have an idea what a human life can be reduced to and unfortunately by individuals totally undeserving of the powers they have and this is because people grow up thinking it is the deserving who have the power when it is not at all true. My life personally is great and I can't complain and above all I have been lucky enough to get acquainted with the base truth of the world and after that happens you just focus on living life a day at a time, a moment at a time. There are movies like Citizen Kane and American Beauty that deal with the futility of life, they are wrong because life is futile only because of the deep slavery that people live in and the ones who had written these possibly thorughly depressed and anhedonic despite having everything. The truth is that the slavery is artificial and even though things can get worse in future and the grip can tightened even more so much that the little freedom one can salvage becomes impossible to salvage, just the knowledge that the slavery is artificial is enough. Nature is absolutely beautiful and while I was able to salvage a piece of myself, a piece that is not enslaved, I realised how important nature is. One has to try to disconnect nature from culture and politics and see it as its own entity. Culture as I ended up realising is also politics and since I realised that my actual culture has been decimated there is nothing more left for me to grieve for and I realised as soon as direct slavery became possible culture, as a way of people's lives was discarded except as branding that is used to shame people and chain them to a place that was supposed to be their home but now it is just a penal colony. My culture has been corrupted at its base and only the superficial workings of it remain, the language, the stereotypes, the dogmas without the substance and as I ended up realising that it was all due to hatred and stereotypes. People who are not selfish can be manipulated on the basis of right and wrong, while the selfish would choose themselves no matter whether they are right or wrong, the selfless need to make amends for their wrongs even if they are unintentional. The good news is that we are at a point in evolution where they do not have to make amends. The evil have taken over and by evil I mean absolutely narcissitic, psychopathic evil and while this might be the case since forever, the grip wasn't as tight as it is now. Culture is redundant except for being a tool for humiliation ritual, nature still remains. It is all just an exercise into how stupid, greedy and incompetent individuals destroy everything and so fear is of no use. Life in any form will remain. Saplings will still grow. The thing to know is that happiness is the base state of a human being and being close to nature and being in touch with it is important. The Japanese have the concept of nature spirits, and while they may or may not be real the idea of them gives a respite from the artificiality the people live with. Man is the only animal that takes pleasure in pain of others. Other than them all animals only kill for food or mating rights. And if man hadn't been able to learn this since thousands of years, that is not going happen. The earth is beautiful and nature makes it so, and while the universe remains out of reach for those who have realised the slavery and extent of it even in the absolute absence of God faith heals and faith helps one to endure. When fiction becomes redundant to a fiction writer that is a stage where he must improvise something new, something that is more than just fiction. There is no magic coming to save anyone, just like there is no one coming to pay your hospital bills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment