An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Thursday, 30 July 2026
Gonzo Turn
This blog was created so that I could talk about my interests and then it veered into the deep politics of India, well, because I had my experiences and then the content ended up becoming sensitive of course because the subject matter was sensitive. I had thought that I was done with deep politics of this land quite a few posts before but then I realised I have some more content and so I ended up writing a little more and while I think I'm done with deep politics of India I would probably end up writing few post here and there in the course of weblog. When I realised that I have made this blog into an adult blog due to subject matter I pondered on what I can write about that would justify its adult nature because since I have crossed the line of parental guidance there is no going back and I can't really go back to only keep writing about my interests and writing. I do write prose poetry on this blog and they end up, a lot of time, turning extreme. I think gonzo journalism, like Hunter S. Thompson or Vice would be a good thing to explore. I had a tumblr blog project called Lonewolf Project in the late 2000s and early 2010s and then I had a project called NoirMemoir where I used to filter my experiences through a noir lens. I will continue to write about writing and about my interests but gonzo journalism and exploring it seems to be a pretty interesting idea, it is a type of journalism and in a country where real journalists are either sellouts or doing a shitty job of their job it kind of seems like a useful thing to do. We live in a time of content and of course in time my writing will end up turning into content. The major thing is where would I find topics for this “content” and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for getting them if not regularly then frequently. One can have any opinion about this country but my personal opinion is that while there are so many beautiful things about this country this country is a rapey shithole at the base and for a person like me the base and base reality is extremely important. Although writing is redundant for me now and in general for those who are political aware, I still write because it is my hobby and a source of recreation and I hope that I ended up writing something worthwhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment