An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 28 July 2026
Churan
The fact that I ended up knowing that this country as it was envisioned post independence has collapsed from within. Institutions persist but they are just for show. What really governs this country is impunity and it's not only in the hinterlands but everywhere and especially those who project class and superficial manners and even those who project benevolence, it's all just projection when the real truth is entitlement without qualification and impunity. The most baffling thing that I ended up realising was that the big people of this country aren't quite big enough and that the nation in actuality at the base is governed by an army of rapists whose primary qualification is being a rapist and only the secondary qualification is whatever they are supposed to do if at all they are qualified. I would surely hope that this is not the Brahminical patriarchy the feminists talk about because the arrangement, excuse my language, primarily gives blowjobs to Muslims, the rich and whites. I hesitate in calling it the arrangement of this nation because I have my doubts about the national nature of it, it might very well be a global arrangement but then the truth that I ended up seeing is that this very arrangement micromanages lives of people and families and controls the culture so it doesn't matter if it is global in nature if it is acting hyperlocally. I had been asleep with my career ambitions and my life goals up till 2019 and it is around 2019 that I woke up to the greater happenings of this country and I ended up realising that not only everything that I loved about this country has been destroyed, people, especially those who are not privileged, live in absolute micromanaged and individualised totalitarianism that social engineers your lives. Chances are, post the 90s, the people you came across, and relationships you made didn't happen organically, my issue however was not the totalitarianism it was the kind of individuals who have been given access to lives of people and families in this country, they are lower class criminal rapists with genocidal intent and it confirmed to me that whatever rules this nation in actuality doesn't bother about the well being of people, that people are just resource to it, just like a poultry farm. It is here my belief in the cultures of this country and its civilizational past collapsed. I ended up realsimg that the base reality of this country is rape and exploitation and that too mindless and so is the social engineering. Your life can be directed by Sooraj Barjatya or Rocco Siffredi depending on your privilege though the base reality over which all reality stands is again directed by Rocco Siffredi. I realised that the deep state of this country is essentially a criminal syndicate but the most tragic thing was realising that it is not even classy as the Yakuza or the Mafia, these motherfuckers are all over the place and doing anything thing to anyone which present to people as fate or God's will, while the government and national institutions keep doing performative formalities. Life of most people is just delaing with pumped fear in various forms and pumped lust variations of it, essentially Pavlovian psychology and the condition of lower class women is terrible. I had started to think that village people are worse than city people but then I came across this arrangement and I realised that this setup begins at villages and these motherfuckers are actively destroying village communities. It's not paranoia for me at this point because I have seen this arrangement and I realised that what awaits for people in this nation, especially for the majority, is totalitarian slavery while the drama of democracy keeps going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment