An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 27 July 2026
Bharat Cabret
I consider myself a quite obedient and law-abiding person who is disinclined to rebellion except in the mosh pit of a metal concert or listening to Rage Against The Machine. My only political opinion is dignity for people but then I realised that we are living in times where people who listen to Rage Against The Machine can be persecuted just because they listen to Rage Against The Machine without any scope for nuance or context and this persecution is not even employed uniformly, some individuals are exempt from it while others bear the brunt for their preferences and I realised that this is the case because the real power in this land is informal and employs uncultured and uncouth criminals as surveillance. I have see shit for quite a while now and the rabbit hole goes too deep though it gets simplified only when one sees that at the base there are just two things sex and money and everything else culture, traditions religion, human relationships which were earlier real however imperfectly are now just noise above base truth of sex and money. I got to understand that it is not a BJP problem and this informal and yet omnipresent network of “governance” which is basically a bunch of rapists doing anything to anyone and making them bear the burden of their delusions which are totally not based on facts and this is when these motherfuckers have absolute access to facts so much so that the truth of, if not the world, then this country can be audited. I ended up seeing gargantuan levels of retardation in the past decade and I realised that the real actual model of governance of this country, which can be extended to rest of the world too, is a gang of rapists collaborating to be able to rape with impunity and prey on people. I know I sound like a communist but then when one realises that they can lose autonomy on their own body and mind what they say in response would actually sound communist. Unfortunately I ended up realising that the world has always been this way just that the new breed of those who control things especially in this country is incompetent and impune along with the older generation of controller habituated of extreme control not being able to deal with the societal changes that were inevitable due to corporate greed. I was a fiction writer and I realised that whatever media in this country is official including books is strictly controlled just not at a level that is visible and this is why the comics industry as well as fiction of this country except fiction of rich housewives is dead. And surprisingly comics from Marvel and DC and novels from foreign authors flourish. In some times it is going to be visible that there are only two classes in this country that is the master class and the slave class and the slave class would again be stratified into numerous strata and while the master class wouldn’t have any caste, for the slave class castes would be used for divide and rule purpose. It's “dogs and Indians not allowed” but these motherfuckers aren't even as kind as the British to put up proper boards so that people don’t go where they are not welcome in fact they have a habit of inviting people they don’t like and insulting them. A lot of things have changed in the past decade and a lot of work has been done. The Internet has been commercialised and weaponised and made into a propaganda machine actively peddling superstitions and fake news for the masses. Science and scientific method has lost its credibility. I know that it is not BJP. It is also BJP but not just BJP. The BJP Congress drama is just drama and I take it like that. What truly matters is money, family, knowledge, if you can sift it from the misinformation, nature and night sky. Higher education has lost it value except of course for social validation and ornamental purposes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment