An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Thursday, 23 July 2026
Commode
My bafflement about this country arrived when I realised that those who have absolute power and access over people are still cynical towards them especially in places like Purvanchal which is essentially, not at the visible plane, a mafia dictatorship at the psychological plane. What would a normal man assume, that administration is about good people knowing how criminals function but in the country we live in it is essentially criminals knowing how good people function so that they can be exploited. It was truly baffling to realise that individuals in power are cynical about people who they have complete access and absolute control of, and as far as Purvanchal goes I ended up realising that it is covertly run by individuals who think themselves entitled of raping people and making their personal decisions and very unfortunately not only they are not competent but also are whimsically doing anything to anyone. My culture has been totally destroyed by now and it's funny that during early 2010s I used to think that culture of this country is overseen by the culture ministry of Government of India unfortunately I realised that cultures of this land are orphaned and have succumbed to mindless exploitation and rape. The deep state especially in Purvanchal, and I don't know about the rest of the country, is composed of local crime bosses who to my absolute bafflement I ended up realising also have access and control of people's personal autonomy. I would have a different thought about this country but fortunately for me I ended up witnessing in the early 2013s that the ruling class of this country is essentially comprador elite who essentially sell the people who were supposed to be theirs and prey on them. When totalitarianism, predation and social engineering is on psychological plane the drama of democracy can go on forever. The last straw for me was when I realised that the worst kind of criminal scum whom you won't allow a hundred kilometres near your family have access to your and your families history and thus people are existentially blackmailed unfortunately for these motherfuckers, I had nothing to be blackmailed for but the thing to be to be understood is that at present concepts like respect, dignity, culture, honour and integrity do not exist in this country and since the deep state of this country is populated by lower class rapist criminals employed by the same comprador elite who sell the same people who were supposed to be their own and pimp their lives for making more money. The most unfortunate thing is that assholes who were supposed to be artists, those who make entertainment for people too are zero integrity uncreative voyeurs. The government is nowhere in the picture except performative administration and welfare which does absolutely nil for a common man except making him run pillar to post for the simplest of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment