An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Friday, 24 July 2026
Kadaknath
Spirituality is real but the most unfortunate part is that politics that governs our lives can completely engulf it and I have known this personally and so I know that majority of those who preach spirituality in this country are liars and charlatans because I personally know that there is no possible way spirituality in this country and the world can exist without the permission of politics. I have my doubts about existence of a God especially the kind the society told us growing up but I know that faith is as powerful as any God only that it empowers from within. Here is the blunt fact about current existence: all existence is political, even what happens in your bedroom, it's just that you didn't know about it and in countries like India the worst possible scum you can imagine are entitled to knowing what happens in your bedroom. When I realised this which I now know as fact, India as a country, the way I knew it ended for me. The modern existence in this country is just like a robot, input, processing and output and unfortunately if the politics interferes in your life, the processing and output part might end up not belonging to you and so it is here it is important to be able to develop the ability of introspection and metacognition but one should always keep in mind that at its base this country runs on Pavlovian psychology by manipulating people directly through fear and lust and baiting them through greed. Fear can come in various forms including intimidation and blackmail. When you observe the pattern of fear and lust in your life you understand what actually this country is all about. My grief is not that these motherfuckers are demonic, as structures of other countries too are the same, my grief is that these motherfuckers are inferior and incompetent and consequently infinitely cruel to people who can't protect themselves and when someone recognizes the pattern they entrap them by falsely accusing them of some shit like communism. In this country, religion is only left as vibes. It's just vibes at this point and ideals of Lord Ram and Wisdom of Lord Krishna has died long back back. The rich motherfuckers don't even believe in anything except sex and alcohol and of course exploitation of totally helpless through lower class criminals proxies and religious charlatans. We live in times in this country when you can't trust the thoughts in your head or your feelings and emotions but the best thing I was able to realise that people possess psychic immunity just like immunity of the body and if they are careful they can make out their real self from the political influence, it's extremely hard but it's the evidence that the political influence on the mind is artificial as the mind as soon as it becomes aware of the political infestation rejects it. Awareness is the key. As I ended up realising there is a whole world at the psychic plane, it's artificial but it's there. In India since I have had the experience of needless persecution I realised that where there should be crown chakra, there is a harem and it's all essentially about sex and money and at least in Purvanchal where I am from the singularity of existence from the perspective of what administers lives of people is rape. When you peel the collective subconscious of this nation you would find nothing but rape as power has already been cemented and all the morality and religion is just performative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment