Dec 2, 2021
I came under the radar of the “establishment” in 2013. They started gathering intelligence on me since then but then they kept quiet. They were silently gaslighting me through media. The initial approach was shaming me for my class, then came shaming me for my geolocation because I come from an area that is one of the “backwards” areas of the country. I was busy back then, I was studying, struggling with my health and was not comfortable with the stream of education I was in. I wanted to teach Medical Physiology and wanted to research further into neurology and psychosomatology. They kept gaslighting me, humiliating me.
First they humiliated me for my roots, then they branded me a psychopath, then they branded me a “nazi” just because I had joked about Hitler once. I don’t have to explain myself for my Hitler joke but I used to believe and still do that instead of feeling offended for what happened fifty years ago one should care about the present but then how will the agenda carry forward. So, then after the nazi, I was branded a “sexual predator”, despite not doing anything sexual predator like. I have had sex probably 3 times in my life till that time probably. Then they accused me of being a “paedophile” an accusation that makes me nauseous but goes to show you that the establishment could stoop to any level. I really feel for the people who don’t have self-control over themselves because the establishment can make you anything that it wants you to be. I kept on surviving despite not being a fan of surviving.
There was this chick, who while I was on twitter hinted me that I should be honest, with her fake humility and real entitlement, I was not there to be honest I was there for creative pleasure. In fact, the first awareness that I am being gaslighted came through her art. Her art seems devoid of soul and I can’t complain, art is art, if I don’t like an art I would focus on the ones I like. Artists have the right to express themselves. I can’t create art without muses, especially art filled with love, but because of that entitled bitch I thought having muses is wrong, because they had humiliated me for having muses and I had no mental resources to fight back. I was just a soft hearted poet and these assholes were part of a psychological fight club, who used to choose their victims for their psychological games over the internet. It was a classic case of cyberbullying and they thought I am a poet so probably I would kill myself if they push me to the edge but well I was not only a soft hearted poet and thus their daddies had to get involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment