Feb 24, 2022
You watch Haider. You have hope. You are on surveillance and you don’t know it. October 2014 is way further than July 2013. The game is on. You notice Haider’s Oedipus. That was you back then. You tell your girl that you are like Haider. The most beautiful thing about all that has happened? You came to know the truth. July 2013 to July 2015 when you started writing poetry, and it was good poetry even by today’s standards. You did not follow any rules of poetry but you didn’t need to. Two years of surveillance and recording of personal life culminating in Kriti and Ouch. Kriti was in July and Ouch in October, and here was I thinking that the world is mismanaged, I had to correct myself, the world is ‘intentionally’ mismanaged. Pandey might have done that after my wedding but that chutiya Kunder, well, either he could stop time and make his film or it was in the works since before. Before I reached Bombay. But then I could see the glimpse of “eyes wide shut” community, who steal data directly from people’s heads, extract memories and don’t have enough authentic emotions to analyse a person. Where does Bhojpuri fit into all this. It fits somewhere. During Banaras I was feeling Mirzapur. Clockwork Orange was tried. It can happen to anyone and I am glad that it happened with me. Nobody is going to survive this. No one can survive this. A total clandestine method of sabotaging people and who is involved? The media ofcourse. The movie makers. The media conglomerates. They have access to neurological feeds of people I suppose. Without their permission of course. India baby! The media, the movies serve multiple purposes, earn money, gaslight you when you are vulnerable and make you mad and here I was thinking that media and movies were for educating, entertaining and above all for art. There must be a special branch of neurological torture apparatus of the state that drives the narrative and decides what all to keep in a story. India although is not Hollywood. Still, they are getting less and less cultured and more and more “real”. The reality however is due to the ability to access the thoughts and memories of unsuspecting individuals. Normal people are free real estate or cannon fodder, either two or both. India is a monkey with a laser gun. The state, not the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment