Dec 1, 2021
It’s not strange that people with money don’t care about stories. All they care about is more money. I love stories, I have loved them whole of my life. Stories matter to me. Good storytelling is important to me. When I was being gaslighted in 2015 by the establishment they took advantage of my writer’s mind. I was preparing to write a book. I think there are two types of psychiatrists, the one who are with the establishment and the others who are not, who genuinely want to help but know that they can’t do anything about it.
Two Bollywood filmmakers who went to personal lengths to gaslight me were Neeraj Pandey and Shirish Kunder. Kunder even partly lifted the story I had written on my blog. How strange that you gaslight a person with his own story. How strange that a drunk asshole who gets slapped around in parties gaslights young boys who dream of helping people.
What to say about Neeraj Pandey, at least his genes are from my area. The people from my area are very patriotic (say nationalist). This guy, if he can make a short film to gaslight me, knows how the establishment functions, and yet he makes “patriotic” films. I mean why would have a problem with it. Everyone has their artistic choice, you can vent your hypernationalism with your art, why would I give a fuck. But if you are a voyeur asshole who gaslights young guys especially if that guy hasn’t given even a thought about you, you are an asshole of the highest order. But being an asshole will apply to everyone in Bollywood probably.
Now let me tell you how it happened. The first guy lifted my story, gave it his own twists and to let me know it was me, he took a Bihari actor, because I was living in Bihar at that time. The second guy, took a Punjabi actress because my girl at that time was Punjabi and again the same Bihari actor.
This network of assholes working in different branches of media, mainly advertising. People in advertising are the worst assholes probably because their art is all about manipulation. Learning psychology of people to manipulate people. I was on twitter at that time and twitter was full of assholes from media and advertising. I should have stuck to Tumblr for my creative purposes but then it’s all just chance. I came across twitter and I thought it would be a good practice and at that time followers don’t hurt. I know that these motherfuckers were from advertising, and I can also assume how it escalated. It was mix of corporate and media, and advertising is where all of it intersects. You don’t tell me how to take care of my women. It wouldn’t have felt bad actually but what really hurt me was how the local establishment of my area and the probably the government got involved. It really shows that a normal person doesn’t have any power. They can crush anyone for funs and games and the government and local establishment will only aid it.
No comments:
Post a Comment