Saturday, 1 April 2017

Monster

With the noise of blaring sirens of the ambulance we run outside the hospital. We open the door and get inside the ambulance to see two bodies lying motionless. The pulse is checked, pupillary reflexes are examined and CPR is done. No signs of life. I feel nothing. I come back sit on my chair and sip my tea.
Earlier these things used to make me angry. They used to make me burn from inside. Now it’s all ok.
There was a news in the paper in which an engineering student had commited suicide. The intelligent reporter had reported the news with a high res picture of the naked ass of the engineering student split into two by the train. I would like to recommend him to be given Magsaysay award.
Girls are raped daily in my country. So many are reported and a large number go unnoticed. Boys are raped emotionally first by the society and then by females.
And all this happens to the person who is the very definition of being human whether man or woman. This feeling, emotional, peace loving individual is raped daily. The only choice remains is to either be an animal or a monster. I think I am becoming a monster. Only difference is I am a monster courting insanity.

July 6, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...