Saturday, 1 April 2017

An exercise in harmony

I can be sure about these kind of things. One may or may not know these deep things but these subtle nuances can be detected by me. I feel trapped. I hear old Hindi songs of the 90s and I feel suffocated. I feel as if that time should come back and the realization that that golden time is past and will never come back comes as a horror to me. I want the 90s and would never get that. Things in the world are beyond my control. Things in the world are beyond control of the most powerful man. Not everything can be controlled by man. We are all Gods of things we are in control of. We all have our own universe which we can control. Then there is this world in our head. Multiverses in my head need to be unified into a universe. Not everything can go in. Storage capacity is limited. It’s just mass of flesh, one can’t be sure if it can connect to the exterior except with the five senses. If it does, it would be cool.
I remember myself fifteen years old practising taekwondo till I was drenched in sweat. I used to go to the stadium riding my bicycle with my bat hanging on my shoulder. I have seen the golden times. They may be personal golden times but they were golden. The world keeps changing and we keep losing things and gaining new things. Peace is cool but too much peace would end action and spy movies.
You have a concept of yourself in your head. Your future conception of yourself or even present concept. You shouldn’t lose that. You should know who you are. You should be who you are or what you want to be. Never lose that concept or if you do that redefine the new one according to yourself.
Dying is easy. Living is easy. Doing what you want is easy but for a few. It is a luxury. Fear gets better of you everytime. Fear is a saviour but sometimes it can be dictator. Don’t let the saviour be the dictator. Know the excess and control it. Be the moderator, be in control, but without being a control freak.

July 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...