Monday, 8 August 2016

Let me talk about this topic now, i wish to finish my work as soon as possible, and use my chance. I wish to spend my end days as happy as possible.

When i meet someone i like i do not consider about their class. If i like someone i like someone. Ultimately what ever u feel, or have felt has been negated.

It is difficult to comment on a person until the real truth and reason for his choices are known but no one can stop the ones who wish to.

I know my job well, i had decided to quit when i realized it is not worth the effort and not satisfying me in any given manner. I had decided to take up literature, but then i had to finish it up. A thing when it can't solve your problems, makes you take matters in  your own hands, which i did.

I do not need a job, because i am good enough to have one when i wish, or was good enough. Destroying someone's life first and then taunting about the job prospects is good enough thing to do.

Making fun of someone's emotions is not my deal. I have not been bullied in my life until now and neither have i bullied anyone, unless ofcourse 3 years back.

If i'm going to kill myself, i'm going to do it happy and in senses, since my life has been left unlivable.

I have kept searching answers for my pain, and kept discovering perspectives. My work is my work and all my weaknesses have been used against me and i am not surprised on that.

I will be very clear on that, how much ever improbable it may seem that Suniel Shetty was not based on my dear friend. It is a thing that i used to do with my facebook earlier just for the sake of fun. Though i had cracked a joke earlier about him which may have offended him and i had apologized to him.

I was there for fun and creativity and all i have got is 4 painful years of hatred. I wanted to write, and was experimenting with preferences. At a time i need to be cared for, i took care of myself. I did not lose my time, neither did i waste it.

What actually wasted my time and life was continuous attacks over me. The person i have been talking to for so long i do not even know if that person is actually what she tells me to be.

The most stressful period of my life that is when i'm surrounded with lot of trouble was used to destroy me. I was fed movies and lured.

The one thing to understand is that i'm not after money. I was actually brought up like that, and i do not live in denial. I just prefer to do my own work because i've suffered enough.

I write to get my negativity away and those are not my only thoughts and beliefs, and i can't be judged on them. Every person is different, i have lived my life according to my ideals and rules.

I have been continuosly taking it and in the end it just becomes black lives. I understand that, but my beliefs matter to me, and whatever the damage was though it was extremely severe, it hadn't reached my real life, but eventually it did and I have taken all of it.

Anyone who has feelings, or empathy, would know how it feels. The best part of it was i never had such intentions, none of any kind. I always had reasons, and obviously i was a fool.

Some places just have a bad effect on people. The place i lived at, had on me, they always have their effect on me.

The beauty of the world is that no one comes forward to help a suffering man, but everyone is their when it is time to throw stones, that is how it is, and it can't be helped.

I have no idea where is feminism in this thing. I haven't even treated anyone badly. My way of answering and responding to messages can't be made fun of, i care for my people in my own way and no one is living my life.

I have taken all the humiliation and everything. I can take a joke on me very well, but this is a joke on my life. Everyone has a way or a plan to function at various parts of their life and i can't take advices on that.

This thing has been made so that only way out of it is an exit. My feelings have been crushed and damaged, the saddest part is, by people i've given and spent so much time, energy and feelings on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bread and Butter

I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...