Monday, 8 August 2016

This is a place where grammar means more than feelings, and it should. While i will be giving my reasons, the judgement done has taken away my capability of helping people who have suffered like me. To know how much a person knows is more difficult than actually judging him.

There is more to a person than his pornographic profile, and just the superficial aspect. I had a few basic goals in my life to be able to help people who have suffered as me, to find out the reason for my suffering and to be able to write a book.

My Hindi writing is extremely good but it is tedious to write in Hindi. I wanted to experiment with perspectives and along with that i wanted to keep working on knowing and solving certain pathological conditions. I've had enough training for that and being a sufferer i finally managed to make myself better and was able to find out the reasons behind it.

I could've had my own clinical setting, because i find myself fully capable for it. I decided to experience fully. At the time i needed care, i took care of myself. I lived a normal life, i had as much fun as it was possible, i loved my friends. I believe in helping people in a way i can best help them.

When someone tags or hangs on to you, despite knowing the risks of being with such a personality, because i can obviously identify the traits which can cause harm, one tends to stay back, because one is swimmer against the current, because one knows the reasons behind it and can work over them. Despite the risks involved i went along, i stayed, talked, gave advice, why because i knew why. Now, i don't even know if it was a revenge or that person was hired.

I connected with someone and unfortunately in the worst phase of my life. I had thought it to be just pen and paper kind of a bond, but things do not happen as we plan, but i'm sure about my intentions. I was just to dumb with my idealistic thinking. In my real life, none of my friends can blame me for not standing by them, i just suffered alone, and this is because they couldn't help.

I've been bombarded with information of all kinds, pins and links, narcissistic personality disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder etc. They all have their chemical basis and their pathological origin. If we go by the books, we can't be sure about the origin because the sufferers are not informed. Generally it happens that people are put on medication and for long time. Well, in severe conditions it is necesaary. Such people what they actually need is care and attention.

People are obsessive, clingy, compulsive, they suffer with perversions and in my belief it needs to be worked upon. When someone is with me, i tend to know their needs, and i fulfill them.

My clinical skills are good enough despite wanting to escape due to sheer disappointment and disinterest only because of the reason that i can't let people suffer because of my ignorance.

I decided not to practice, unless it was extremely necessary due to family crisis because i wanted to know more and add more certificates to my name. I do not need a job, i'm the job or i was, until i was destroyed.

I do not wish to talk about my job or how much i know, because i am aware that i know enough in my field and was actually working for more until things went out of control.

My family, i believe is the most beautiful family in the world and i can do anything for them. Every family has their problems and mine has it's own. I pushed myself to the limit for my family because i love them, and i'd do it thousand times.

Any issues i've had in my life is due to outside reasons and not my family. I thought i can keep people in my life, but unfortunately it is not possible. My basic job is healing and this is what i do. I wanted to be a writer, and i wanted to have a story. I wanted to know perspectives, i wanted to sublimate my darkness in it. Sometimes things get too much. Not every job profile is the same and not every person is the same. I pursue my interests and not everyone can be a friend, though i believe in having a good relation with my acquaintances. A few kind words do not harm, and i find nothing fake about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bread and Butter

I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...