Monday, 8 August 2016

I do not know what it has been about. I have my reasons and i have my answers, and before i take a ride home, i would like to speak on how i think and function. Everything i have said and done has been made fun of. No scope for improvement was left, neither was any effort made to ask the person.

I believe in what i think and what i have worked for so long. With so many people against it actually gets difficult, especially when one is already judged and branded.

I will answer the questions, even with the investigations done on me and personal harm caused to me. I know where i've been wrong, and why.

I have my thoughts and reason, and how i function. How one chooses to live is based on one's own experiences and unless somebody has lived that life, any commentary on it is difficult to accept.

I'm at an unbelievable place right now, and i find it a need to explain, but there is a severe reluctance in me to answer for people who can destroy someone's life lIke that. Everything i've done has a reason and i function on my rules. My prime goal in my life is to keep people in my life happy, and i think that it is very difficult to judge a persons life sitting at your own place, watching and noting how his/her life goes on.

I'm a private person, and i keep my problems to myself, unless ofcourse someone can solve them. My past has taught me to not to trust people unless my heart says so, and even my heart has been wrong.

I do not ask for favors generally and i try to help people as much as i can. To be with people or not is i believe a personal choice if such a thing exists. I've known since long that my situation is a no win situation, and i've never wanted to win. I've done somethings and i'll accept them, and i will also refute the allegations which i believe are false.

I'd never like to bring my interpersonal relations in and make a mockery of them but i have my valid reasons and i believe relationship are complex things to be judged like that.

I've kept everyone that has been with me, or has lived with me happy and have tried my best to solve their problems if it was possible for me, and not even a single person can deny that. It gets especially difficult when one has to give justifications for himself, despite knowing who he is.

My belief about myself is very clear and i would prefer go with that belief instead of accepting someone else's opinion thrust upon me. I have accepted my faults even though i have reasons for most of them, but i would definitely not accept something that is not me.

I'm like this because of a reason, and since i know it, i'm more than happy with it. I've been fooled and played with on such a grand scale that if i were someone else it would definitely permanently damaged their worldview. With this level of attack trust is the last thing one is going to have.

Explanations do not matter when one has been judged already and here i've no intentions of the same, but i have my answers and i've lived my life in a way till now and i hope to die in the same way.

For me life is too important to be played with like this, and whatever i did, i had my own reasons for that. It is sad that people can fake personal relationships and hang on till they destroy you completely.

It is like whether i should tell why i chose to do what i did or not, and then it comes on to concerned persons privacy and i have to let it go.

People i have known personally over the internet, i have told them clearly at a point of time that 'this is just a handle' , whether they agree on it now or not.

The damage done to me is too much and has affected me but i have kept my mouth shut just for the privacy and respect for these people who despite knowing me personally, and despite giving the essential infirmation that is required to stop a person going further with a person, went on with it and it has brought me suffering.

Bondings don't have to be dependent on class, at least this is what i used to feel. I'm a boaster sometimes and i can speak things just for the sake of it, but what i feel is only known by me.

I was not able to trust the person but i did my best to do, i'm a shoulder because i know how is it to not to have any. People living their lives normaly won't understand this thing. I was not here to make friends but i actually did.

I have been played with in my life, and i had promised myself that i will not anyone play with myself neither will i ever play with anyone.

Sad thing is that my desire to not to reveal my identity came in the way and led to a fiasco this big.

I did not know if the concerned person was even real, i thought someone was joking with me. The desire to keep myself private and the attachment that formed conflicted so much that it became a mess, still i had told that i'd meet. It actually looked like setup to me but i went along trusting the bond with that person, despite knowing in the back of my head that it could bring about my ruin. I've very clear reasons for my decisons but since my damage is done and i have set my departure, i would let it go.

I was ostracized from the twitter community, was severely made fun of, was hacked, shamed, my privacy was compromised, my personal life was judged, i've suffered this all continuously with times of personal, family and financial crisis. I've gone through it all, because i knew i have been wrong at a point and also because i had no choice.

I have suffered heavy consequences in my real life, just for a bunch of retweets. I have been terribly sick, suffering, and it has never stopped, even for once.

I will give my reasons, and since it has come down to my personal life, choices and reasons, i will talk about them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...