Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Skeleton

What does it take to administer a country of 1.50 billion? From what I have seen, it takes a lot of conspiracy. I had no business writing down what I have seen but then in the past decade I have seen meaning getting drained from the lives of people and I have ended up realising that the core of this nation is rape and upon retrospection I realised that it has always been. Mads Mikkelsen starring Polar is one of my favourite movies and there is dialogue by the character played by Mikkelsen in which he described that Indians burn their dead, and that if the husband dies first, his wife is burned alive with him. When I first saw that movie, I took offence on it, but it gradually became clear to me that it is actually the hidden core of this nation, the intent of the core is the same it's just that burning is now metaphysical in nature and if one has any doubt they can check on the widows living in Vrindavan. There is a reason why Ambedkar distanced himself form Hinduism, and I personally think every lower caste person must specially because they have got other indigenous choices like Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism. Jains are merchants and very successful ones at that and it seems as I have seen the polity of this country, highly improbable that one could go forward in business in this country without any violence, though the Jain Munis and process of becoming a Digambar or Shwetambar is again violent but to the self and not to the others. Sikhism retains its tribalism in Punjab and its casteism too but none is worse than Hinduism, not in theory but the way it is practiced. Jaishankar Prasad elucidated the the hypocrisy of organised Hindu religion in his story Kankal written in 1930s and as I was privileged (not in a good way) to see it personally in the past decade the condition of women has not changed a bit and neither has the hypocrisy of organised Hindu religion. The first thing these motherfuckers decided to do is give themselves rights of women's bodies without asking them and the right to rape them. It is later I ended up realising that our ancient masters are long dead after writing scriptures especially after the post seventh century Islamic conquests and these motherfuckers have only been doing religious administration on the behalf of Muslims, the British and post independence the coolies left behind by the British. Post 2013 I realised that religion in this country is actually taken as opiate of the masses even by those who preach it. I decided to become an atheist politically while keeping my personal faith in Mother Goddesses private. And anyway in today's India religious administration is only for tier-3 and tier-4 towns. Faith is a real thing, but the beautiful and syncretic religious traditions of this country in North India have been destroyed by feudalism combined with state politics and criminal syndicates operating as sovereign cartels, south still retains the beauty and aesthetics and thankfully also the architecture. Anyway the real religion is money now and the real scripture is technology. While in small towns people still live under the existential blackmail and victim blaming of they couldn't fast due to ill-health so there family has to suffer. In small towns religion is mostly about cruelly forced dogmas on people and only the good people, assholes remain unscathed, and I have personally seen the threat of rape on daughters of individuals who pray two times a day and with all the rituals and that too in Varanasi. Unfortunately Varanasi also is one of the most sacred sites of Hinduism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bread and Butter

I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...