Friday, 7 August 2026

Deep End Mapping

It kind of funny how people find themselves at the deep end despite not doing anything to deserve that. It keeps happening to people. The abyss is not a metaphysical or esoteric place, it is a criminal and political place where one can end up reaching just for fulfilling whims and fancies of individuals who don't like some particular trait of you which can be anything including your physical looks. Though when one is deep enough one realises that the criminal and political shit is metaphysical and esoteric on its own. It's just like MMORPGs people play, kingdoms using magic to retain power. A person who finds himself at the deep end without anything to deserve it has an opportunity to survey and what he would find places where crime, the esoteric, politics and metaphysics meet. There are reasons why places like de-addiction centres and mental asylums are disagreeable to most people. I once wanted to be a psychiatrist and so when the opportunity of surveying the abyss presented itself to me, I first checked whether I have any options or not and when I realised that I don't have any options I decided to dive head first, sort of bungee jumping, in the abyss. I have misconceptions in my life, like one has to have charisma to commit atrocities to people like Hitler had. Hitler, whatever one says about him, was an idealistic man. He had idealism and he was a nationalist. The country we live in, if it exists at all except on paper, from what I observed seems to be ruled by individuals who sell their mothers. It's shocking as well as unfortunate. Esoteric systems are interesting things but they lose their appeal to me when their end goals are found to be power, sex and money. Truth is, criminals except the ones who function on ideals, the ones who are forced on the path of crime or the ones who are framed are at the esoteric level, demons. They can't be rehabilitated. These kind of individuals are criminals by law and demons at a spiritual level and have developed particular survival mechanism which can be analogous to the animal kingdom, like designing a detailed conspiracy to frame people like a spider makes a web to catch its prey, change colour to save their lives like a chameleon does and latch themselves to a host and drain his life force and resources until he or she dies, there can be numerous other examples. I have been exposed shit and I have seen the parasites going for the weakest point of a person has like one's children and unfortunately these kind of individuals are the real administration of this country, yep it sounds unbelievable but it is actually the case, if this country is autonomous and is not just on paper otherwise it's a cultural machine based global feudal-corporate setup. It's funny because I was a physician and I did not need to know all this. Abyss came to me to be surveyed and I did it. The truth is that this country, its civilization and it's indigenous religion has completely collapsed from within. What exists is a metaphysical stratification that is enforced by biopolitical means while keeping pretence of law and due process where there isn't any. Things aren't that bad people would say, while the truth is that they are it's just that people feel how bad things are individually and sporadically. The best part is you can imagine the worst and most inferior kind of scum and he would privy to private lives of people and their personal and family history and if not they can be acquainted to them. Suffices to say the concepts of family heritage and family legacies end here. Here is the most probable concept of this country as I have seen it, in the same country there are people who live like an upper class USA, with Mexico like cartels controlling stuff, while a majority lives like sub-saharan Africa. It's a bad case of state capture and possibly unannounced colonisation by global hegemons facilitated by comprador elite of this country while majority of people suffer the baseless dogma of religion which fails even to give them respite, bad governance and infrastructure and random predation and persecution which hits them like an act of God or fate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bread and Butter

I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...