Monday, 31 August 2026

Country Club

Here is an interactive philosophical question: what if what one has thought of as authoritarianism is perpetuated on them an absolutely lowly and inferior individuals. I don't really believe in superiority or inferiority of people but some things I really consider inferior and I think of individuals who do that beneath me, like rape, pedophilia, extortion, predation of the sick, the handicapped the helpless and innocents. My crossing paths with Purvanchal deep state made my sorry ass realise that not only these things exist but are rampant in this country just that they are kept hidden from the narrative and victims are silenced either by intimidation or blackmail or by gaslighting and deluding them and that not only these things are rampant while common people are deprived of normal romantic intimacy, there are levels to assholes involved in these things just just like a PUBG player ranking or levels of stars of a police officer and have no misconceptions, these things happen from the place where most people think God resides. I had the intellectual resources to analyse it, although it sounds totally paranoid but unfortunately it is not and if your Instagram algorithm is not just food videos, you might be getting the glimpses of the real India that was hidden from most of the eyes before the internet. India, as the deep state made itself visible to me I realised, was never democratic, whether it be Congress or BJP, it's just that the authoritarianism is invisible and soft and so much that it decides what you would wear, how you'd behave, what you'd eat, unless it is the time for authoritarianism to get hard. The individuals who perpetuate this authoritarianism think of people as insects, and even the lowest ones of them and life as dispensable and at most people as stereotypes of their culture and region. They know every thing about you and have all the tools to actually know you but they aren't really interested in knowing you. This deep administration is primarily motivated by two things voyeurism and jealously, because the functionaries are employed from the lower classes with rape, money and invasive access to people's lives as incentives and they have inherent contempt for people mostly a projection of their own psychological issue and so the deep state of this country weaponises the criminality and psychiatric conditions of its functionaries against the common people. I used to call myself a debauch for drinking beer occasionally jacking off in early 2010s but then I realised that debauchery has levels and I was actually less than a teletubby in front of the lowest of these motherfuckers and most baffling and terrifying thing is that life of the most innocent and helpless person is accessible to these motherfuckers. It baffled me, as much as I have seen it, that there is no mechanism of cultural preservation, those who are exploiting the people are themselves incharge of the culture. My personalised totalitarianism when I realised that it is perpetuated by Individuals who are inferior to me and have no business with good or bad, all my life's suffering became redundant and meaningless. When individuals who inflict suffering and police people are criminal, life as well as suffering has no meaning. Only difference is that I have realised it and a lot of others haven't and some boomers still wallow in their suffering with drinks and ghazals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Goody Two Shoes

I end up writing for young good boys once in a while because distraction are many. Life is unpredictable for even those who understand the g...