An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 31 August 2026
Practical Wisdom for Bharat Mata
I write for good people, people who just want to do their jobs and live in peace although peace is not an option in the country we live in. What rules this country has learnt it's extractive exploitation from the British and bureaucracy from Russia, the art of doing nothing while keeping the pretense of doing everything. My dream is a good man realises this needless suffering, does his job, earns his money and comes home and spend time with his family. For good men family is all that matters. When I was younger, I had a hard time saying no to people until I realised that exploitation of goodness and humility is a centralised feature of this nation and after that I haven't had any hard time saying no to people. The setup is this, absolutely criminal assholes are protected and good men have to save their own ass. It would be hard to accept for naive people but I have seen the system closely and I have realised that this is by design and this shit is a centralised. The trick is that if you are employed by another entity do the bare minimum that keeps you in the job and focus on your family, if you are doing your own thing put your efforts. This is basic behind the facade of nation building, when the assholes whose jobs are to build the nation aren't doing so and have sold it, what can common person do. Post early 2010s, consequences for helping someone are severe and so neither help unless you know it is transactional nor ask for help as it can be used as favours that can be exploited. The state we live in is that those who wear the helmet and put trash in the bin are going to be punished for doing so and this statement is deeper than what it seems to be. The most important thing here is to not to lose your inherent goodness just know that you are following the deep constitution of this country. Spend the time you save by cutting on useless bullshit to grow your soul. It is the deep constitution to throw another person under the bus for progressing but a good men can avoid it as long as he can and if he has to do it he must know why he had to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For Goody Two Shoes
I end up writing for young good boys once in a while because distraction are many. Life is unpredictable for even those who understand the g...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment