An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 12 July 2026
Daas Hound
It's a lot about one's approach to life. In the late 2010s I started simplification of my life and I had to do it because I didn't have any other option. I was never an entitled person and always had gratitude for whatever I had despite having intense personal struggles. By the early 2020s my life got extremely simplified and I had realised that majority of individuals in power are entitled and gratitude is of no use. The deep state of Purvanchal made itself visible to me in mid 2010s and I ended up realising that it is composed solely of entitled rapists, even the lower class criminals it employs as proxies, which as it looks are dispensable but have delusions of immortality. The last checkpoint I reached was letting me know that I should be grateful that I was not killed, which is kind of funny because death is not something that I fear. I, due to my experiences, ended up realising that all the individuals and families of this nation have been defiled and unfortunately by lower class criminal scum and religion can do nothing to salvage them as religion too is the part of the same setup. When I realised the soul level corruption of this nation and that it is essentially a harem at the level of mind I decided to simply exist, as long as I can. The outward appearance of this nation looks mundane with chaos whenever there is but the truth is everyone at the level of the mind, except those who are privileged to be part of the structure that runs this nation or have its hand above their heads, is fighting a battle. The main approach is to exploit relationships and so I decided to let go of the relationship except the ones which truly matter to me. Transactional realationships are anyway important for social survival and one can learn from trees in that regard, they give incentives to animals in form of fruits or in case of plants nectar to insects to propagate them and thus it is important to learn this approach. Things like love will only give you immense suffering so it is important to choose the ones you have to suffer for wisely. Make no mistake, the base truth is sex and money and power and resources and nothing else. The most unfortunate part is what rules over people, or at least where I am originally from, Purvanchal, is not even refined enough to be called an establishment, it's a criminal syndicate composed of rapists though I think it is applicable on the whole of this nation just that the ones above the actual employed criminals are white collar rapists who speak in English. The most baffling thing was the combination of entitlement and incompetence. I ended up seeing behind the curtain and realised that the cultures, the civilization of this country and the indigenous religion has collapsed and since quite a while and I would suppose the liberalisation of the economy in 1991 though back then the remnants of culture were still present. The most prominent thing that presented in my case since 2016 was rape combined with severe sexual repression for the majority and due to this repression people who become aware of the rape too can't speak out. The exploitation is at a personal level and individualised and the more conscientious you are the more you are going to suffer, it is a direct setup of exploitation and it is existential with a smokescreen of God and religion. There are various techniques and a few of them are credit stealing, victim blaming, blackmail, intimidation, entrapment, giving fake favours and infinite exploitation of them, intimidation by taking offence on slightest of things and infinitely exploiting the fear of revenge for that taken offence and other techniques like this. This country is only on paper at this point but then I would suppose being present on paper is what matters the most. Simplify your life, family, money, your work or occupation, knowledge, your hobbies and interests and most importantly things that no one owns, nature and the universe through night sky. I got my experiences colonised and presented as a favour, that I was able to watch cable television, cartoon network, read comics, study in a convent school, listen to music because I was allowed to and there was absolutely no reason to do this it was done simply because it could be done. So one can imagine the kind of inferior rent-seeking assholes who rule over people in this country, and only things they can't co-opt is nature and the universe through the night sky, love and relationships too can be weaponised unfortunately. One can consume all they want, like I order new gadgets from Amazon, but it is important to know that only true pleasures that exist that can't be co-opted are nature and the universe through the night sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment