Sunday, 12 July 2026

Batshit Forensics

I have gained immense clarity about the workings of this nation and I decided that I must document it. The best part is that I had no interest in documenting it because I already have a lot of work of my own and I realise documenting the shit I have witnessed makes me look crazy but then someone has to do this dirty job. One very important thing about the base reality of this nation, in all hierarchies including the government, is that power travels strictly downwards and unfortunately so does accountability and it happens so often that it is almost a rule. Of course one can't expect work ethics from criminals. Something goes sideways and the weakest and most honest person is scapegoated and again it happens so often that it is almost a rule. This is not a surprising thing and anyone who knows India knows that this happens my bafflement was realising the level it happens from. This shit happens from the level of God who, unfortunately, is also a rapist. It is advisable to, unless it is matter of survival, that one doesn't become part of any sort of hierarchy in this nation whether government or private. If possible one must always try to do their work independently. Selling samosas on the side of road is way better than not being able to do your actual job and being permenently occupied in office politics. There is one more important thing, if anyone acts aggressive or offensive in this nation it is because either they have a backup or background or know that they can get away with it either through their background or due to the weakness of the person in front of them, these are the two major possibilities, the minor third possibility is that they are dumb which again is excusable. Unfortunately our people aren't so brave to pick fights on their own and this runs throughout this nation. When thuggery and rape reach the level of consciousness I would suppose that's the last straw for a man who just want to mind his business, earn his living and live peacefully. Peace as I realised throughout the 2010s and 2020s is not an option in this country and the worst kind of assholes that people avoid in real life have access to people's consciousness and intimate life, safe to say that God is totally absent in this scenario and supposedly in general too. It was baffling to see low value, lower class criminal scum having access to people way better than them and their families and that is the final nail in the coffin of respectability in this nation. The ones who ended up cementing power in this nation decided that instead of increasing their respectability they must devoid other people and families of their dignity and respectability and while I don't blame the arrangement still however invasive it might be my last straw was the kind of individuals employed in this arrangement. This shit is hilarious and as it seems, what waits for people is tightening of the grip of the feudal-corporate slavery even more than it already is and I say feudal-corporate because I know that this shit is purely economics and morality, social conventions and religion are just smokescreens to waste time of people. I love my work so I enjoy doing it and I spend my free time having fun through my hobbies and interests though through my experiences I ended up realising that the privileged in this nation have fun at expense of others, someone has to live in pain or has to die for them to have fun and then it is tied to religion, morality, justice or fate all of which are totally absent at the base level from where things are operated in this country. I decided to write when I realised that there is no way in hell a good or a helpless man or woman survives this setup and especially when I realised that it is a predatory setup the specifically preys on the good, the helpless, the dispossessed or the forsaken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangelove

There are simple things and there are complex things. Not every particular thing can be generalized and not every particular thing can be ge...