An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Wednesday, 17 June 2026
Orbiter
I am a big fan of science fiction, or should I say I was? I have seen the ultimate of science as far as free human existence is concerned and it ended my interest in science fiction. In mid 2010s I used to watch short films on a YouTube channel called DUST (you should check it out) and thoroughly enjoyed them. It's a great channel for when you are alone on a weekend, have snacks and beer in your fridge. People who are delusional about the politics of the world can still enjoy that channel and I although still enjoy the short films the scale at which I enjoy those short films now is considerably lower. I have the fate of a man who enjoyed science fiction and seeking new frontiers having encounter with a mediaeval arrangement and mindset and it took me some time to digest that science and science fiction and mediaeval mindset can co-exist and it is how you can do Mandir darshans through your smartphones which were researched and developed in the western world and countries like Japan. I like pulp aesthetic of the mid 1900s and comicbook aesthetics of the 1970s, 80s and 90s. The comic book aesthetics of today are shit mostly because they stopped containing depth within them despite having more complex storylines compared to the comics in 80s and 90s. Complexity doesn't mean depth. I think pop culture was fine until we had BBC Sherlock and Breaking Bad. Things started spiraling downwards as far as pop culture narrative goes, after that. After them I kept thinking why the entertainment of today is so shallow, and it is later through my political experiences I realised that humans can be conditioned into anything, and this means they can be conditioned into believing sex and money as the ultimate aims of life, or have such a belief in caste and the superiority of their caste that it gets somatized in every fiber of their being, same goes with religion and I would think same goes for race. People can be made to believe that there can be more than two genders, there are two sexes and so genders at least biologically too are two but we must have consideration for natural born hermaphrodites and have a third gender but then there are more than three genders in today's times. Sex is so important for people that they base whole of their identities around it being gay and lesbians, which again, if one sees things clearly they would realise, is of political origin. Comic books have superheroes who are gay, it's just not good fighting evil anymore like it was in the 90s. I have seen the ultimate of science as far as existence is considered and now even terraforming of other planets, which I was deluded by national geographic and discovery channel that would happen along with flying cars, won't surprise me because it doesn't matter to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment