Sunday, 25 January 2026

Bastard Prophet

2013 was a turning point in my life. After 2013 I found myself in a liminal space in between what could only be termed as Bollywood and Hollywood. Experience-wise it is like a purgatory which is kind odd as I'm still living and I haven't really done any sins in my life except for what Gen Z term as gooning. But then I'm professionally trained to analyse and while I am in the purgatory I decided to analyse it. Hence you get this blog. The biggest realisation of my adult life was that the rich are literal gods. I mean I always thought of God as a supernatural benevolent entity, turns out the God I believed in is just a smokescreen for exploitation. After what I have seen post 2013, the existence of God, especially the entity I believed in, is impossible. It's just not possible. It's just a structure with God level control, access and reach minus the benevolence we associate with God and it functions on threats, you do this and this will happen to you or retrospective justification, that you did this and so what happened to you happened to you. Ultimately I realised that it's nothing but the rich sticking together forming a single entity which due the absolute power exercised over people and their fates seems to be God. I realise that nature of power hasn't changed at all since Jesus Christ, those who crucified Jesus later co-opted him. The same power exists to this day with the very same nature except that it is very intimate and insidious and there are numerous Jesuses scattered around the globe paying heavily for seeing the system as it actually is. I was idealistic and I wanted, due to the very tenets of my job, relieve suffering of people and ultimately I ended up realising all suffering is intentional and you got to pay to get rid of your suffering. Here is the example, you get a disease that requires surgery for you to live and you don't have money, you're essentially dead, but if you have money you can buy more time for yourself. I have been alive for long enough to realise that the socialist public sector of this country is just a drama, a massive prank that is being pulled on people. Though it is not here that my gripe lies, I got surprised when I realised that in this country first people are made handicapped and then either they are made to pay for getting rid of that handicap or "helped" with a favour making them a permanent slave of obligation. When you see things clearly, especially in places like Purvanchal, it is equivalent to: "I'm doing you a favour by letting you live and so you must repay me buy becoming my permanent slave". This, I ended up realising, is the ultimate bottomline of this democracy. And this approach is visible in general happenings in this country you see happening all around like people being scammed for the promise of a job. A job is an important thing, arguably most important as it brings food on the table and while not everyone can do farming as it requires land and physical ability to farm, everyone can do business as it just requires a small sum of money to begin with and a simple ability to calculate profit and loss and yet people pay people to get them jobs who then scan them.of precious money. The kicker however is not this, it is that in the past decade I realised that this shit is centralised. And while I may seem like a mad man raving on his blog, I finally realised that why is it that the intelligence agency who are so quick on their feet to act on people for their political opinions become totally incompetent when it comes to large scale scamming operations. I realised that this country doesn't really have an intelligence setup, not at least the kind of intelligence that people believe in, the kind which is shown in movies like Dhurandhar. I ended up realising the true nature of this country in past decade, these are basically cucks who fear everyone while being infinitely cruel to their own people. China is taking your land, Pakistan has taken Kashmir and Kashmiris are asking for a seperate Kashmir. What are you doing? There has no tangible victory in terms of land and resources this country has ever achieved except through exploitation of resources of its own people. I see to much and I document this shitshow of pathetic incompetence because someone should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...