Sunday, 25 January 2026

Eyes Wide Shut

I have seen some shit in the past decade and made a tough choice to tackle the actual reality of the hidden reality of this nation which unfortunately is the base. It's like Freud's iceberg, the lower two-thirds of which is extremely ugly. To be frank I have always been more into nerdy stuff, like comics and comic book movies other than my main profession of medicine and everything I came to know about this nation in the past decade was against my will, but I did come to know it. What I found was baffling but it was readily accepted by my self as I always know the truth subconsciously. We live in deeply sex obsessed country, actually to be accurate rape obsessed country, with demomic levels of sexual repression with the majority, except the common people, the middle class and the good ones in the lower classes, living with a permanent double face. I'm just glad that the Gen Z is not turning out to be double faced and is accepting this rape nation as it actually is. In the 90s this same sexual energy was different, rape existed still at a large scale, but for the middle classes sex at least got channeled into a particular and indigenous form of romance. Now we are living in times where intimacy between two people, which should be their own business, is a public thing and for many, unfortunately it has been commercialised. Production and dissemination of pornography is banned in this country by court orders and yet you have, thanks to VPN, cinematic quality pornography being produced in this nation at a scale never seen before and the actresses, as you should realise are all either coerced or trafficked. Young boys and girls are being actively prevented from finding mates, especially in the middle class. The main issue is the pressure cooker situation that is created as far as sex is concerned it's either that or straight up coercion while the drama of benevolence and virtuosity and modesty goes on. I take offence on this because if you look at Bhojpuri industry, these motherfuckers have totally destroyed my culture. I mean vulgarity in Bhojpuri still existed in the 90s but it was in pockets now it has consumed the whole of region. Here is an assignment: Go and watch the movie Nadiya Ke Paar. Sexual pressure on people is an individual thing, not all people suffer with the same amount of sexual pressure but here is where sublimation of desire through art comes in picture and here is where great art is created. The sexual energy once used to get channelized into higher forms and got converted into great art, longing, desire, everything gave birth to good music, writing, painting and poetry. Now art is commercialised where you pimp your art on Instagram and if you are unlucky you pimp your body and desire on OnlyFans. People might have kinks and some might be have sexual pathologies, you know what individuals with sexual pathologies do in this country instead of getting help or channelize them in a socially acceptable way? They maintain a double face and act on them, so if they are rapey or even pedophiles they fuck their target and silence them and then victim blame them and here is the kicker that I came to know in the past decade, this shit institutionalized and systemic at the deepest level and hence I call this country a rape nation and rejected organized religion of this country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...