An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Friday, 12 December 2025
Kashi Vishwanath
One’s hell is individual and one has to deal with it. The truth as I have subjectively confirmed in the past decade is that in this country it is only good people that go to hell. I had seen my culture growing up and I still think it was one of the most beautiful cultures in the world, “was” is the keyword here. And I used to think that sabotage of cultures happens in the tribal areas of Jharkand. My beautiful and refined culture has been thoroughly defiled and destroyed and the silence and peace that I see in my region is solely due to individualized intimidation and blackmail and that too only because my people are good. I used to think, since Bihar has shared culture with my region of Purvanchal, that Bihar is a misunderstood region. I have lived there. It is a literal hell hole and I still thought that it is government corruption and bureaucratic incompetence, it is in the past decade when the truth of this country, a mainly through a serendipity, got exposed to me I realized that it is an actual hell and since Purvanchal shares the same culture with it, Purvanchal is too. Only difference is the external government which I realised is just for cosmetic purposes. There is a consistent pattern of assholes who are ruling the region, getting the people of the region humiliated and raped by individuals from other regions and at first I thought that this is because the region is backward but then I realised that this shit is systemic and the cucks ruling this region enjoy people from “their” own region getting humiliated by people from other regions. I mean it was tried with but didn’t really work but I got to understand the setup. God is nowhere here except a tool for exploitation which unfortunately in Purvanchal and Bihar is of a very intimate nature. A decade in the region and I realised that illiterate and incompetent motherfuckers hold absolute power in these regions and since I belong to health sector I realised that these bastards are making people sick just for selling more medicines. Of course it is capitalism and my personal stance too is capitalist though it is ethical capitalism which these exploiter would know nothing about. What is going on in the region of Purvanchal and Bihar is totalitarian slavery being perpetuated by what is basically a criminal syndicate and is tied directly to big daddies of this country whom they provide human resource. At the greater level this country is about discrimination of people with roots by rootless bastards. Though as the arrangement revealed itself to me I realised that there is essentially no hometown or no region and people of this country are essentially homeless until it is the time to get discriminated and exploited for their origins. I had no business in this shit and yet I found myself in the deep waters as the character sketch of what truly owns this country is of an illiterate spoilt brat who goes around murdering people without any instigation. God is a smokescreen and thievery is the norm. The shitshow I have seen in the past decade is hilarious and only decided to write about it when I realised that literal criminals are in charge of the culture in my region something they are too dumb to even understand which has been thoroughly destroyed by now. One more funny thing, there is no intelligence establishment in this country or if there is it is complicit though they can hardly be called intelligent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment