An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Thursday, 11 December 2025
Seedhi Baat
It’s basically about ideas. The best thing I did in my life is that I thought less about people and more about ideas. Here is a fact, those who love you, or those who like you will do so no matter what and those who don’t, you can’t do anything to make them like you. So, in my opinion, one must focus on being kind to those who love and like you. Here is why thinking about people is a waste of time: people change, some due to their principles, and they are the good kind, and some according to convenience. I spent time with ideas and there were two reasons for it, one, a part of my job entails dealing with ideas and two, I like reading books which again introduce people to new ideas. It’s later in life I realized that life of people in this country, and I don’t know about the world, is composed of artificially created constructs which sit at the place of God but are actually created by criminals. It’s about navigating thought and sensation complexes being fed into you to make you reach your fate which has either already been decided or is decided in real-time and, as far as my experience goes, according to whims of thoroughly incompetent individuals. Life is suffering, as Buddha realized, but actually it is not. Life is not suffering for all, just for the good people. The world or at least this country, when you are enlightened enough you realize, works on the principle of exploitation of anything that can be exploited and that could be illness, handicap, poverty, self-consciousness, lack of confidence, personal secrets or anything for that matter. When you realize this nature of this country, and possibly the world, things become simplified and you fall back of little pleasures of life, like the breeze, plant and animal kingdom, the nature while the ones who are privileged lead an artificially curated life built on blood, sweat and corpses of innocents. When this truth presented itself to me I was not surprised because probably I knew it subconsciously throughout my life. The most unfortunate things is the people are not only deprived of things as basic as food, emotional support and intimacy, but even things like the ability to feel the breeze on their skin. The reason for all this? Random whimsical and baseless hatred. It is here choosing and working on right ideas to lead one’s life becomes important. The rule is that only good people get exploited because assholes know the tricks of the trade as they exploit others. And it is here a good man or woman must choose the ideals and principles he or she must live (or die) for and set clear boundaries so that they can’t be exploited by anyone except God (as God itself, in this country at least, is an exploiter). The system thrives on making people trip on different things so that they can’t empathize or feel compassion for each other and the control is so absolute that there is nothing that can be done about that. This country is officially a democracy but in actuality it is a centrally controlled kleptocracy. And of course and undoubtedly it is biopolitics. What one can do is to try and choose the ideas and ideals to trip on. The choice is solely yours, to choose your ideals and ideas and one learns, especially in this country, too late but it’s better late then never. You live in this country for long and you realize that at the ground level this country betrays its very motto, “truth always triumphs” and as you look up for respite, truth is is as rare as a dinosaur. Truth and justice, as I got exposed thoroughly to this country in the past decade, I realized that are not present not even in hinterlands but are also absent all over the country. Only true pleasures, other than your personal material interests and hobbies, remain your family and nature and nothing else. I have seen things in the past decade and I realized that those who run this nation have sold it and with it the people, majorly the innocent ones of the lot as the assholes have been co-opted for exploiting the good and innocent. Identity is something that is majorly exploited and so you have to be sure of your own. Faith is less of a personal entity and more of a political entity though it still does its job of providing respite and community to good men and women. When I saw the things I saw, I turned atheist, because there is no way in hell there is a God that lets things that I saw happen, but faith does give strength and despite my political stance being that of an atheist, I have faith in Mother Goddesses mainly Chamunda and Saraswati. Life for me has simplified since knowing the true nature of the actual political reality of this country, and it is my work and my interests. People, in this country, unless you have personal relationships with them, aren’t worth your time and if you are the kind of person who likes to fulfill responsibilities that come with your relationships, try to keep your personal relationships minimum an for social survival you must have professional and formal relationships. I hate to be this direct but the only God in this country are politicians, mafia and above all, the rich and the rabbit hole goes way deeper than you can ever imagine. No amount of bullet trains can undo the damage to the culture in the past twenty years. This country and the world is never going to be a better place because it is already better for whom it is, and for others there is Buddha’s Dukkha, life is suffering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haystack
You lock in. Chekhov’s spirit flows in your nerves, it’s stream of consciousness. You roleplay Samurai Jack, trapped in the future with shap...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment