Tuesday, 4 November 2025

Kafka's Wet Dream

You gain enough experience and the complexity of life settles down. When you strip life down to its bare essentials it comes to family, money and your work, and for recreation your interests and hobbies. Some people are focused on these things since the start, some however are delusional that there is something greater, something deeper to life. Spoiler alert: there is not. You can learn this thing the easy way or the hard way. Still if you'd insist for something deeper in life know that it's nothing more than truth and love. We are living in a time where the simulacra and the hyperreality that had been built in this country all through 70s, 80s and 90s is collapsing in real-time. Believing in God, seeing the circumstances unfolding in this country, is optional but recommended so that you can avoid being persecuted for being an atheist. The national animal of India is a Bengal Tiger, but the real national animal, if we consider the collective souls of those who actually rule this nation, is a rabid dog. My personal stance on religion is nuanced, I don't really believe in God and am politically an atheist but despite that I have faith in Mother Goddesses. You experience spirituality and you realise that you can manifest God, any form that you believe in, like I manifest Divine Mother and confide in her forms. I through my experiences all these years have realised that rest of it all is just reward and punishment political bullshit which of course in a totalitarian setting, especially post 2010s, one has to comply with if they want to exist. The ones ruling this country finally opted for absolute totalitarianism, which was kind of the scene earlier also, but in the 2010s there was one more dimension that got added to it, that is the internet. The internet is not only a convenience, but it is also a ledger of things that the entity that governs lives uses to frame people because internet, for the uninitiated, works as a space to be uninhibited. I have been there, in early 2000s during Yahoo Messenger days I used to go to Harry Potter Chatrooms and roleplay Harry Potter characters. I have seen shit happening and an intelligent person thus would use the internet only for banking and expressing things that they don't fear consequences of and if they are lazy, ordering things from e-commerce and quick commerce websites. I write exactly what I want to write and I don't fear consequences of my words because I really believe in what I say. My stance however is that people should be able to say what they don't believe in too, which is the basis of comedy. I see Gen Z making memes and the times we are living in, I see consequences for them in the future. Social media, one has to realise, was only good in this country till Orkut, it's now a platform that has been weaponised and turned into a brothel where you pimp yourself. The financial machine exploits people by depriving them of attention and intimacy so that they use social media to express, and this is useful to the machine in several ways. If you have noticed, most of social media in this country is just expression of lack of intimacy, deprivation and discrimination in various forms. Except food videos. This is not the west, where people have true freedom of expression, well at least till now. We are living in a state of unsaid social curfew and active social engineering while the ones above engage in mindless rape and exploitation. I have had my experiences and the personality profile of the true soul that governs this nation is of a criminally insane rapist. And it is how I know that existence of God, the way we learn it while growing up, is out of question. But here is the trick, you have to save your traditions, your culture, both your colloquial culture and standard culture and mythology. I suggest making modules of them, your cultures at every level and making a part of your personality. You must never be ashamed of being who you are, personally, socially and culturally and you have to work on finding out what is it you truly love and believe in, which is extremely hard in the present political scenario, but once done, totally worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...