Thursday, 6 November 2025

Deluxe Nirodh

There are complexities to life. We all have our mental blocks. Realising the potential is a farce and the real deal is to know exactly why most of us can't realise our potential. When I was younger I had many desires, I wanted to see Indian football prosper and make it to the World Cup, I wanted India to grow and prosper. Now I focus on my own hand to mouth because I realised that those who control cricket would never let football to grow, and India would never go and prosper because it is the way it is meant to be, those who are meant to grow and prosper are already doing that since forever and rest of the people are meant for being slaves. I mind my own business, and as I grow old I realise that this country was always like this it's just the internet that makes us feel that things are getting worse, internet was a big mistake in this country but I celebrate it because it allows people who are intelligent to realise their slavery. There are only few things that are getting worse, culture, that has collapsed along with relationships since the 90s, two, good people are becoming corrupted because they are realising there is no God and no one is coming to save them, the stubborn ones among them are being broken with their wills which is ironical. You have to realise that except these things this country has been pretty consistent, no matter which party is in power. Scamming is centralised and it is the theme of this country, the scamming happening is just the symptoms of the disease, if we can even call it a disease, it is actually a way of life. You have enough experience and you realise that God itself is a scammer and a rapist in this country. I'll give you an example, Delhi Press, the publication that published magazines for women like Sarita and Grihshobha in the 90s also published sleazy magazine for working class men with vulgar stories. They didn't even bother to open a seperate publication or company.  It's not about sleaze it's about class based sleaze. This is a metaphor for this country, those who are publishing Grihshobha are the same ones who are publishing Saras Salil and I would go even further to say even Mastram. The main approach is keep the deprivation and repression and that includes sexual repression so high that black market, and that includes sex rackets and sex trafficking, thrives. I first noticed this style during my stay in Bihar. It took me a while to realise that intimacy among people is institutionally prevented to keep them unsatisfied and in check. Suffices to say that the providence itself in this country is a criminals syndicate and since they are criminal they specifically target good people which gives the illusion of good people suffering or God giving his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers. Bullet train is coming to India, and not Bharat, and I hope it won't give the cinamatic experience of watching people shitting at the side of railway tracks with the morning IRCTC tea, like the normal trains. You have seen public toilets too and of course the subways of our capital Delhi where you can step on human excreta if you are not walking carefully. You have to realise that a country that fails to teach its citizens toilet etiquettes has either failed or never existed in the first place. You might think I'm too pessimistic but the truth is that I've stared into the actual soul of this nation for way too long. Earlier there were four or at max six social strata now they are chopping and creating strata like vegetables locking people in their strata forever while allowing class mobility to assholes who will sell their souls at a drop of a hat. A good man's life is spent in saving his ass, from the law and from criminals. The currency for Jews is money, the currency for Muslims is fear and the currency for Hindus is rape, and it takes a while to realise that these motherfuckers are actually not Hindus but 'Hindoos' properly chosen by the British to actually transfer the power while the nation awoke "at the stroke of midnight". You mature and you realise that only true constitution in this country is rape and they propagate it like a multilevel marketing scheme by making more rapist so that they aren't opposed, or if they can't make someone a rapist then frame them as one. It's only due to the law of physics, that power travels from above downwards, you see civilizational cucks becoming rapists, and adapting rape as their constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...