An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 20 October 2025
Writing Update
I think I have enough writing projects for now. Two projects on Tumblr for flash fiction and imagery and four novellas on Wattpad, one novel, two story series if I choose to write them and my regular blogging on my blog. Among the story series is one unnamed project the name of which hasn’t been decided but it’s a medical or, to be accurate, psychiatric thriller which in some stories might also touch up on occult and second is Paranormal Diaries of The Indies, a short story series in the horror genre. One of the novellas, Into The Woods, is set in the same universe as Paranormal Diaries of The Indies. Another novella is Naraka Dwar, a science fiction, cosmic horror story the concept of which started as an episodic story by the name Hellseeker. The third and fourth one is Agnipunkh, a mythonoir thriller, and the one I’m writing at present is The Claw Machine, a magical realism sociopolitical thriller. I think I must start rewriting the draft of my novel, Ashtabhuj, on Wattpad itself and that would make the total projects to nine in number There are more than enough projects to last a year and I hope to complete them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment