Friday, 29 August 2025

Meghdoot 31

I was present during the rise of blogging in the late 2000s, I participated in it. I was there when people shared their lives and wrote longform on the internet, and didn't pimp their lives on videos. They shared what they thought about themselves, what they thought of their lives. Blogging, especially in India died by mid 2010s. I however continued writing longform and blogging. In the late 2000s there was actual thriving Hindi literary culture on the internet on blogs, which got sabotaged and now we get narcissistic drivel on Facebook in the name of Hindi literature. I have faced active sabotage and yet I have kept my blogs alive, they would act as the documents of the times we have gone through, of course, through my eyes, which to the uninitiated might look as opinions of an unreliable narrator due to some of the things I talk about but I know that in the end truth is going to win even if evil still rules over the people and the world not because of some "truth always triumphs" kind of bullshit but because especially in this country these motherfuckers have lost the plot. Hindi literature is dead, and I have attended its funeral. The maximum you can do is buy Manav Kaul's attempts at Hindi literature and read them. Hindi literature died because the culture and sentiments that fuelled Hindi literature died because of exploitation, and also because Hindi literary writers were actively silenced or eliminated, I know this because I know the setup and how it's done because it was tried with me. When I finally understood the whole setup, for me it was baffling to say the least. Because I used to read in comics or in history books, regimes going for absolute totalitarianism and deleting the very last remnants of some culture. During the period of 2013 to till now I have seen this shit unfold in real-time. I have seen things giving people dignity and the refinement of culture of lower classes getting deleted, and everything becoming transactional. This shit is happening under the nose of people and it has happened in real-time since 2013 and so much so that the older generation is still not aware that it has happened and younger generations have either adapted to it or isn't even aware that any other reality other than what they are experiencing at present, that is the transactional reality, even existed. Stratas have been sealed by now and people who are intelligent have realised by now that merit is scam. Only those who will betray their people will rise in their stratas. Beautiful shit and I still am in disbelief but then I have seen this shit unfolding in front of my very eyes. Common people have been deprived of aesthetics and this lack of aesthetics, that they were in possession of their very own, is used as a brand for their discrimination. I find it funny that "pajeets" are doing this to their own people, but then you got to see it to believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...