It all starts with making sense of your life. I would assume that there was something interesting in me to get my life invaded the way it was in the early 2010s but then I realised that it might also have to do with the absolute totalitarian manner things are handled in Purvanchal, my supposed home region. Things got funny for me, not going to lie, and for nothing. As painful as it was to realise the truth of this country, it was a learning experience nonetheless and ultimately made me realise that all the things spouted by great thinkers like Alan Watts and Eckhart Tolle were useless. When it comes to places like Purvanchal, we are dealing with pure politics of rape and exploitation and nothing else. Philosophical bullshit can soothe you for a while but in the end it is about relationships and their sabotage and social engineering. I got exposed to this setup and I realised that it is pure math until it comes to rape, it is then it is not math. It was sad to see my region fall from grace but then I realise that there was no grace to begin with, it was just me and my innocent thinking. It took me quite a while to realise that I was dealing with moral and intellectual cretins who are employed by even bigger moral and intellectual cretins. There is no framework here, neither religious nor moral, these individuals do anything they want and then retrospectively align it with some moral or religious shortcoming of their target, so it suffices to say that religion is basically only a tool for exploitation and it’s sad because it used to be, and in some ways still is, more than that for me. I was not ready for how cheap reality was going to turn out but then it is the reality and since what I’ve experienced is the bottom line which anyone can experience as a worst case scenario, it is as tangible as air. Rhonda Byrne would be disappointed to know that The Secret doesn’t really exist. I mean I know it for sure. Though I also would agree that it kind of exists in a way, but then not really. Thing to really know about our existence in this country especially is that we are being ruled, and the correct word is ruled, by absolutely incompetent moral and intellectual cretins. I have been experiencing the premium subscription of this rapey entitled incompetence since quite a while now and I can tell you it’s not going to end anytime soon and things are only going to get worse. I talk a lot of simulations and of course these are simulations and not even organic or natural simulations, these are artificial neuropolitical and sociopolitical simulations which are manipulated at the whims of those who have their control. In all of this artificiality, while witnessing and suffering this artificial shitshow I decided that I’ll keep my life as authentic as I possibly can. I don’t know about other regions, but in Purvanchal it is a totalitarian slavery situation which has been seamlessly stitched into religion and the reward and punishment dogma of it while being purely a rape and exploitation setup of a political origin. They are doing anything they want with the lives of people now, and lives of totally innocent and good people who don’t deserve what is being done to them. It’s sad but it is what it is and once you realise it, if you are a good person, all your desires and ambitions die down. Though you must accumulate, as accumulation is the only way that gets left once you realise this setup.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment