Friday, 27 May 2022

Thievery

 November 30, 2021

Life gets a new perspective. I was in Delhi and I kept getting thoughts of an Indian corporation in my head. I was being heavily gaslighted and thought I was going crazy. It all starts from social media doesn’t it. Suddenly you start fearing social media posts because they seem to start mocking you. You are an idealist, not the philosophical idealist but in that you follow ideals and then there is a page the idealist and shit starts getting real. Culturally illiterate state or corporate (technologists) start mocking your small town culture and roots, but you were never ashamed of your roots, the mocking was only effective because of why it is effective on most good people (why is someone behind my life, why is someone mocking me), I am a doctor, and they stole my research. It’s like the movie Pi, they lift the result of your hardwork and suffering directly from your brain. They steal your research and then blackmail you into silence. The methods, character assassination, threats, mocking, contradicting your thoughts. What’s the point of being a psychiatrist in a shithole like this. I love my culture, but the higher realm is in the hands of literal motherfuckers.

In past 8-9 years, counterculture has been decimated. Indie music is gone or has become truly underground where normal fans can’t reach anymore. I don’t if there was anything real before but at present there is nothing real. Everything is artificial. The present pop culture is not organic but a result of SOPs. Either they have been building the prison or it has been already built and they are just strengthening it with each passing day. I mean why should I give a fuck about that, my life is fine, but can a good man live like that? Real music is gone. The highest an artist can go is not sell tickets but get advertisements and star in a shitty movie.

Emotionally illiterate psychopaths running a country, that too an ancient civilization that taught the world about administration and logic, about spirituality. My sense of reality was being altered but well it couldn’t happen. I am watching this naked shitshow and I have two options, either to grab popcorn and watch it or to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...