Friday, 27 May 2022

Greenpeace

 November 29, 2021

Imaginations. In this world the perspective totally changes when you realise that it’s all slavery. One can be all spiritual but you can’t deal with monsters with spirituality. I love a woman. I love her so much and I want her. She has chosen someone else and that’s a relief because I never deserved her. I could have never got her. It’s a world where women choose men for money. But then women are human and they can choose the fuck they want. I wanted a woman with integrity and I am glad that I got her. Motherfucking journalists, the fourth pillar of the state busy in sabotaging people for petty vengefulness, but real vengefulness is never petty, it’s vengeance and people who have real vengeance are always the most forgiving, because they know that once their vengeance comes out crashing on the opponent it means complete destruction and if they are not right, their vengeance may ruin an innocent life.

So here is the story, in India the State can get involved because of a petty girl problem. A state of 1.35 billion people functions on the basis of pussy. The whole state machinery is mobilised because a small town boy dared to love a big town girl (and did not fuck her). He goes through media gaslighting because of that for whole nine years and continuing. Just for one piece of uptown pussy. While small town girls are mercilessly raped and hanged on trees. So much for this ancient spiritual civilization.

He doesn’t die so the deep-state gets involved, and this boy, realises that love means desire for uptown pussy and this desire for uptown pussy can make him end up as a “terrorist”. Here is what the joke is, the girl was not even uptown, she was just a big city girl, not even an uptown girl, but she was in media, so the media, continued gaslighting him for nine years, and he didn’t go crazy, he didn’t kill himself. He survived to tell the tale. He still didn’t get any uptown pussy in his life. But he got love. A woman who deserved her love. It’s good to find a woman with integrity once in a while, integrity doesn’t require whatever the opposite of a patriarchal society is. It just requires one thing, integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...