Saturday, 1 April 2017

Honest lies

People like honest people. But if people liked honesty, why would one need to lie. People like honesty which is good to their ears. Tell them something not so pleasant and all their liking for honesty goes down the drain. I am a terribly honest person. But with myself. I sugar coat my honesty to make it palatable.
If you know enough, you know that everybody in this world is delusional. All we have is approximation. The closer to reality we are, better is our approximation of it.
The ideals of humanity create losers. But humanity thrives due to these losers. These delusional people sacrifice themselves with the hope that one day everything is perfect. I think the scientific ones among these know that the sun is going to explode one day. Till then we can keep losing and sacrificing ourselves to make one for losers.
On tumblr we keep talking about a component called stardust. Apparently we all, especially tumblr folk are made up of it. Though most of us are too busy spreading this knowledge and have the least time to dust our room.
I am honest enough for my own bad. But since the time I have started sugar-coating my honesty I have been better. This sugar coated honesty is essentially a lie.

July 21, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...