To realize the the animal in you who is ready to do selfish things on other people’s expense is terribly disappointing. But people are like that, selfish animals, it is the design of nature.
One can be a self-sacrificing idiot but the sacrifice should be worth it. My life’s not worth shit for me. But as I matured, I found that nothing is really worth it. Since some people have that warrior blood and can do nothing better than throwing their lives around they’ll have to choose at least something to die for.
I have things to live for, and things to die for. I may die in a battle but my enemy would never be able to defeat me. Only times I give up is to protect someone. I can be killed but not defeated. I can be killed because I would let myself killed.
Warriors are creatures of hell. They live in hell so that others can enjoy luxuries of heaven. Warriors do not fight for themselves, they fight for beliefs and for others. Rest others are just predators.
July 20, 2015
One can be a self-sacrificing idiot but the sacrifice should be worth it. My life’s not worth shit for me. But as I matured, I found that nothing is really worth it. Since some people have that warrior blood and can do nothing better than throwing their lives around they’ll have to choose at least something to die for.
I have things to live for, and things to die for. I may die in a battle but my enemy would never be able to defeat me. Only times I give up is to protect someone. I can be killed but not defeated. I can be killed because I would let myself killed.
Warriors are creatures of hell. They live in hell so that others can enjoy luxuries of heaven. Warriors do not fight for themselves, they fight for beliefs and for others. Rest others are just predators.
July 20, 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment