Shower in the green fields....
I hear the thunder, I run out,
leaving mother shouting from the kitchen,
I don't hear her, just listening to the thunder I keep running,
till I reach the green fields.
I reach the green field and look up at the dark clouds,
the bright green field contrasts with the dark sky,
sun is completely hidden by the clouds,
and lightening provides the light for moments.
I see my fellows coming running,
they are shouting and cheering loud,
I keep looking up like a thirsty bird,
the first drop falls on my nose.
Me and my fellows jump in joy,
just then with a loud thunder the shower begins,
mad with joy they are jumping and rolling in the field,
I let the madness take over me too.
The shower of thought
I stand beneath the shower,
cool water falls in droplets,
travels all over my body and cools it,
I close my eyes, feeling my eyes getting cooler,
I feel a relief a satisfaction,
I open my eyes and see the water drops falling like pearls,
My mind keeps thinking one thing or the other,
my thoughts are just like water droplets,
they trickle as soon as they come,
from here to there, some place to the other they travel.
I point my face towards the shower,
I feel the droplets falling on my face,
the coolness spreads over my body,
a sense of calmness over comes my mind,
I close my eyes again and it feels like rebirth.

No comments:
Post a Comment