Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Love- good bad and ugly.....




 The Good.....

TOMB OF LOVERS

Years ago when I saw her, I got carried (away),
The thought of not getting her made me worried,
I had to get her so I hurried,
I got her for life, content with years spent together, now we both are buried (together).
 
The Bad....

BITCH

I thought I loved her, but now I don't...
Really? I don't know...
I tried to convince me that she was a bitch,
but.. 
When I had to live life without her I realized life is a bigger bitch than she is....


The Ugly... 


POINT BLANK

I liked her, she liked me.
I helped her, she helped me.
I loved her, she loved me.
I cheated her, she cheated me.
I shot her, point blank.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...