Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Fireside Smartass

You are sitting at a small taverna in Goa in a languid afternoon and you are discussing philosophy, literature and pop culture with friends. Or you have gone camping at a hill station and talk about horror stuff or conspiracies by the fireside or by the campfire. My goal is writing this kind of stuff though shit kept on becoming darker and darker and ultimately I decide that I'd also experiment with gonzo journalism. It excites me, things like gonzo journalism and guerilla filmmaking. Things like languid conversations are a luxury anymore. My exposure to transgressive fiction got me in the habit of saying the truth as it is and so I use the words like shit and fuck when they are required and present dark truths as it is especially when I'm writing for a mature audience. I have personally seen how life becomes when it is turned into a Stanford Prison Experiment or a Guantanamo. The thing to know is that you don't have to travel anywhere for your life to become a Guantanamo, a Stanford Prison Experiment, a penal colony or a gulag. The web of relationships you have around you can end up becoming the torture devices as well as the prison and pain can be directly and as potent and just a little less, but minus the cellular damage, as physical pain be delivered to you. People study psychology and subjects like psychology, I studied psychology from a therapeutic perspective but then I realised  that people study Pavlovian psychology, dark psychology and marketing psychology too but ten years back I used to believe that people who have real knowledge behave ethically though as I matured in my field I realised that it is not the case individuals in domains of psychology like Pavlovian psychology, dark psychology and marketing psychology go to any extent it doesn't matter how many people they harm, ethics don't stop them and it's all about domination which was at first unbelievable to my therapeutic psychology mind. I was at odds here, because I was against the current. The game is that the more delusional people are the more beneficial they are to the individuals who are in domains other than therapeutic psychology. It's easier to blackmail and coerce a delusional individual than it is to a person who is aware. It's easier to sell a product to a delusional individual than to a person who knows what he wants. I ended up realising that these individuals are first making people sick and then selling them medicines and treatment which again reduce years from lives of people which is equivalent to soft genocide or that they first make people lazy and then make them order from quick commerce. You speak or think about something and the next moment that thing is on your Instagram feed, this is extractive surveillance capitalism but there is nothing that can be done about it because all exits are closed by now. The base state is of slavery and anyone can devolve into the state of slavery due to whims or arbitrary laws. When laws and ethics are used arbitrarily or applied selectively to target people then it just becomes about perception management and not justice and after seeing the things happening I realised that justice was never in the picture ever it's about criminals having safety, it's easier and safer for white collared criminals to manipulate and apply laws and ethics to target people than to break the outright law thought the end result is same, desecration of justice. One matures and realises that eighty percent of things in a country like India happen like this just in the background. There is no smartness in this but unfortunately these motherfuckers think of them as smart by hatching conspiracies misusing rules, ethics and laws. The bottom line is that justice doesn't really exist in this country and everyone is on his or her own while gangs of rapists ruling this country and its regions rape bodies, minds and souls of good people of this country and making their sufferings look like fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangelove

There are simple things and there are complex things. Not every particular thing can be generalized and not every particular thing can be ge...