An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Thursday, 13 August 2026
Buffet System
Maturity with it brings realisations. The realisation about the country we live in that strikes post maturation if one is observant is that the core of this nation operates on simple principles money and resources in form of an intimate exploitation and sex in form of rape and divide and rule. This however is an extrapolation of my experiences with Purvanchal deep state but as internet arrived I realised that it is applicable on the greater nation as well. The whole nation runs on an intimate existential blackmail and cold war Russia style intimate surveillance and British style divide and rule and exploitation of resources and unfortunately things like caste discrimination and rape are propagated right from the core. Purvanchal as I have personally experienced is basically a feudal-criminal dictatorship at the psychological plane where even people's intimate decisions are decided by incompetent rapists and forced on them and their lives with religion used as cover for rape and for victim blaming. The problem for a person like me arose, who likes to keep his relationships private, spend time with his family, do his work quietly and mind his own business is when I realised that peaceful existence in Purvanchal and this country is out of question and intimidation at an existential level along with existential blackmail is a norm. Since 2013 what I have witnessed is an absolute misuse of power at a level at which protest or retaliation is almost impossible and if one has to retaliate in his own country what is the point of the country. I have seen the bottom line so I write my experiences. The model of deep administration, unfortunately also the place where most people think God resides is pumping of relationships based thought complexes. I have seen the priorities of these motherfuckers who are essentially lower class criminal rapist employed by someone possibly the rich of this country as I didn't see the Government in the picture at all. My takeaway was that the government is just an arm of these motherfuckers doing symbolic public welfare which is practically absolutely useless to the majority while these motherfuckers exploit resources and people. I had totally no business in this shit and I am physician and I like minding my own business but when one sees complete collapse of the civilization of this land, of the cultures and the indigenous religion the least one could do is document the process. We live in a banana republic which is not even modest enough to not to take itself seriously like the USA in general. These motherfuckers aren't even brave enough to get their resources from other countries like the USA and exploit and torture their own people. It was baffling to know the real truth of this nation but if one retrospects one realises that it was always like this just that in the 90s there was a semblance of civilization and culture because the older generation existed and the mass media was in the hands of civil, cultured and civilized people and media including children's media was made with a good intent. The bullshit about the constitution and democracy can go on forever if each person lives in an individualised prison overseen by a panopticon populated by guards from Stanford Prison Experiment who are essentially rapists with genocidal intent. This country unfortunately doesn't even have a functioning intelligence establishment, whatever there is is the deep state panopticon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread and Butter
I have no idea how deep states of other regions operate but I have idea about Purvanchal, and although the regions are connected modus opera...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
-
Like all the males in the world I too ponder upon this question sometimes. ‘What was God Thinking?’ I mean just think, are they really made ...
No comments:
Post a Comment