An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Wednesday, 26 August 2026
Avocado Toast
You end up seeing the world in a different light once you have understood oppressive environments and tyranny. The fun part about oppression and tyranny in the modern times is that it can be individualised, customised and sporadically distributed. So here, Buddha's "life is suffering" doesn't work, life is suffering but not for all. The real enlightenment is not the realisation that "life is suffering", it's that individuals drenched in excesses and habituated of impunity deprive people of mere basics and when one is deprived of basics and has to push a boulder up and down a mountain for basics and even then they fail to achieve the basics life would in fact be suffering. I have had luck of seeing individuals who wouldn't even give a dying person water having power and my belief in the world and its betterment collpased. I realised that all that matters is the present, and for the most people there is no family legacy to be left behind because when you understand the true design of the country we live in, and I do not know about the world, you end up knowing that all family legacies have been defiled and I'm talking about every single one of them and then they will be held up to a standard that is impossible to achieve mostly because the conditions around it are impossible to achieve. In this country growth only happens through cronyism, nepotism and patronage. And as far as deep state of this nation goes I have identified three characteristics, scamming, thievery and rape and people are being governed by scamming, thievery and rape wrapped in religion which is mostly practiced through victim blaming and betraying people's genuine faith in their Gods. I neither know the greater design nor am I interested in knowing it after seeing the basics because when basics itself are shit, greater design doesn't really matter. The work of making each person into a lonely island is going on and I think it will be complete in a decade or so. Good people will have to prove that their intent was not wrong to assholes when they victim blame them after exploiting them. This is what happens when hyperreality engulfs the actual reality and when conspiracy and propaganda machine consists of more people than the workforce that does the actual work that runs a nation. I know of Purvanchal and I realise that deep state of Purvanchal runs on the principle that I first witnessed in the Bobby Deol's movie Soldier, "kaam khatam, aadmi khatam". So, what does one have when their family legacy has been defiled and the core of system they live in is rape? It's the present. Once you understand the system, everything will boil down to a very few things, family or people you love, your work, your art, and your genuine interests and hobbies, and the only authentic things in the world, the nature and the night sky. But the most important thing and it won't be a surprise to anyone is the thing that ensures physical survival, money. Future only belongs to those who are the part of this entrenched setup of cronyism, nepotism and patronage, for people who like to work for what they want to deserve only thing that remains is the present. Not everyone would feel this way, and this is not a generalized observation but this is the absolute bottom line of existence when all illusions are lifted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Strangelove
There are simple things and there are complex things. Not every particular thing can be generalized and not every particular thing can be ge...
-
Is it about rock and roll or just rock? Just rock in my case, a little metallic and a little soft. Is it possible to love someone? Not reall...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
Information is of prime importance for making decisions and for making right decisions, right information is important. I spent my childhood...
No comments:
Post a Comment