The informal governance of this country, as I have seen in the past decade, operates by giving its executive branch stability and freedom to exercise anarchic impunity on people. The design of the deep state of this country is, if you can imagine it, a smaller triangle in a larger triangle where the apex of both of the triangles overlap but the base falls short and the base of the smaller triangle operates as a panopticon for the remaining space and base of the larger triangle. In short, the larger triangle is the democratic nation and the smaller triangle is a clandestine communist state within it with feudal, corporate and mafia components and operates like providence when in reality it is a criminal syndicate with religion as the primary instrument of control mostly working through victim blaming through karma or sin. India once had an actual religion, actual faith which was not opiate of the masses. I, personally, only have faith in South Indian temples because they are the only surviving relics of faith from the past at least in architecture and aura. North Indian temples were either destroyed by invaders or got destroyed from within by corruption, not that I believe that South Indian temples are perfect but at least there is continuity of architecture and aura. I went to Haridwar and I saw the temple priest talking about Uttar Pradesh politics. I went to Kashi Vishwanath and saw a daroga totally ignoring line of devotees and getting in the temple, not for security but for darshan. Then there is separate VIP darshans from North to South. Even God prioritizes the privileged. In the mid 2010s I got exposed to a reality of this country that made temples redundant for me though I still retain my faith privately and visit temples as a familial obligation. It is in 2010s I realised that those who truly rule this country think of religion as opiate of masses and it means those who control people through religion themselves do not believe in God, like I said a communist state. Faith is important and what is God if not truth and love. Although I believe in my Gods, the Mother Goddesses, what I ended up seeing in the 2010s proved to me that the kind of God the majority grew up believing in doesn’t exists though omniscience and to a fair degree omnipotence (I know it’s ironical) exists but it is not God but the panopticon. The God inside me gives me the strength to survive my tribulations which the deep politics of this land inflicts on me and that confirmed to me that my God, although impotent at physical plane, empowers me at the spiritual plane. Why I don’t believe in the God about whom I was told in my childhood, because I have seen the impunity, cruelty and exploitation which the God I believed in wouldn’t have tolerated. The existence of individuals who do crowd control for the deep state of this country and how mindlessly the engineer people’s lives is evidence enough that the God I believed in in my childhood doesn’t exist. But Ram does, and so does Krishna, as archetypes and these archetypes take the shape of faith one has. I believe in the idealism of Ram and teaching of Krishna, but we have come way further from them as a nation and this is what happens when a criminal syndicate rules a nation.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment