The times we are living in necessitate absolute simplification of life. The most tragic thing that I realised thorough my encounter of the deep state of this nation, and it might sound crazy but it unfortunately isn’t, is what we feel might not be real or to be accurate our own feelings and sensations and this arrangement is present even backward regions such as Purvanchal, Bihar and Jharkhand. It makes my heart heavy to call Purvanchal backward but in the past decade I have gatherered enough evidence although this backwardness is just the backwardness of the mind of those who rule and those who inflict the suffering on the behalf of the ruling and less of the people and the culture. No culture is backward, cultures have their own rhythms which my beautiful culture once had and now it has turned into a mongrel hyperreality of performative community and solidarity while the real community and solidarity has eroded. With the community eroded I don’t feel the need to be overly social. I ended up doing absolute simplification of my life and it is applicable for anyone who want to survive this nation, family, money, job, hobbies and interests and nature and universe through night sky and if we are talking socially, transactional formal relationships because once shit hits the fan only this remains. I’m a good friend but friendship doesn’t stand a chance in this country, or as I have experienced, in Purvanchal or Uttar Pradesh. Friendship is a real thing, but it can be weaponised and its weaponisation is going to be way to costly because it is as close as the family and it can cause way more damage than an enemy. I still have a couple of friends but that’s only because they are childhood relationships and they vibe. Either we as Indians live in a shithole or it’s my case only for being born in Purvanchal in any case this setup can be generalised to whole of the nation. What is most important is to have education and constantly updating ones knowledge as the clandestine exploitation feeds on ignorance. Aware suffering is way better than ignorant suffering and it helps to know that these motherfuckers are essentially mafia taking cover of religion. I used to read about my region, although I never saw it in my own community, that kids are given salt and rice to eat in schools and girls are gatekept from nutritious food like eggs. In the past decade I ended up realising that all of it is intentional and centralised at least in my region. This motherfuckers are actual criminals and demons taking cover of religion when in actuality feudal lords, corporate masters, politicians and godmen call the shots. My culture has ended, the families and communities have been atomised and now when I see folk singers trying to revive the culture on instagram I feel immense pity for them because I have seen that my culture has been deleted from the roots by these evil motherfuckers.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment