Sunday, 28 June 2026

Icarus in Faustus's Anus

I have been lucky enough to survey this country from top to bottom and there if there is one thing that I ended up learning about this country that is nothing is sacred. The generation of genuinely pious people as I remember the old women from my village and when from when I was in Varanasi, old teerthyatris from Maharashtra is going to end soon. And the sacredness of things is won't end because their generations would end with time it would end because the sacred in this country is illusion. I held some things sacred, not exactly related to God but, things like promises, constitution, faith in justice and faith itself and things will soon become such that even on an individual level keeping these things sacred would become impossible. I have looked into abyss, and I was prepared for the abyss to look back and I had a consolation that I was not looking at the abyss by my own volition, what looked back however is a rancid amalgamation of incompetence and entitlement that inflicts infinite suffering on people's souls. I don't know if it is genius of this country that it doesn't even give people the satisfaction of being humiliated by competence. Competent evil at least respects its victims, incompetence doesn't do so and I ultimately realise that competence in this country is not worthy of respect because it is ultimately thievery and is a result of handicaps of the others. It is one of the methods of this country, breaking people's legs and then humiliating for either not participating in the race or if they are participating then humiliating them for losing. I would have never imagined that I would see incompetence having arrogance but I saw it and I realised that game of this country as we knew it in the 90s is over. I have looked absolute evil in the eyes, and while looking at individuals like Jeffery Epstein wouldn't have generated sympathy in me these motherfuckers despite being infinitely worse than Jeffery Epstein, and that's really saying something, generate only pathos and sympathy in my heart. That's the thing with predation of the dispossessed, helpless and the innocent, you can cross all possible threshold of infinite evil and yet you wouldn't achieve notoriety enough to be compared to Jeffery Epstein or even Hitler, though as far as Hitler goes, those who have read Mein Kampf know that however evil he might be he was at least an idealistic man and had purpose, the kind of predation that I have seen is purposeless just sadism for deriving pleasure from pain, misery and helplessness of people. The infinite suffering glitch goes on for the majority and it has a source and we all know what that source is if we eliminate God from the equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...