Sunday, 7 June 2026

Customised Emergencies

It's funny how in 2011-12 I wanted to be a physician-writer and now I write regularly though the thing that is different is that I wanted to be a fiction writer and now majorly write non-fiction and a lot of it political. One of the reasons I do political writing is because I have seen hell, and I was prepared to deal with it, but I shudder to think what a totally uneducated and helpless man or woman would do when they are thrown into hell for no reason which happens regularly and at a huge scale in this nation, and especially to innocent people. I have seen a sort of what I can only define as spiritual parasitism by absolutely bottom of the barrel scumbags who I can only equate with what America says Nazis from Nazi Germany were. That's America's narrative however, every country has its own breed of Nazis and people like to simplify things so Nazis become villains in comics and movies while their equivalents, or maybe even worse, still continue to function all throughout the world. The issue with suffering and its infliction of suffering which can also be termed as torture is that like all things it tends to infinity. Domination seeks absolute control which is okay, but what is not okay is when the dominant lose their sense of sane judgement. I have seen absolute misuse of power which makes me think that every one who is in power in this nation absolutely misuses it which is obviously not true at the visible plane because this country is populated with a lot of good people who believe in doing their jobs diligently, however as far as the deep state of this nation go I think absolute misuse of power is an apt phrase. The best part of the arrangement is that a person besides you might be in absolute depths of hell but you won't be able to know about and that's where the quote: "Be kind to everyone you meet; you never know what they're going through" comes from. The most shocking thing that I ended up realising in the past decade about this nation is that the civilization this nation boasts of is a facade and I am old enough to remember the time when it was not, at least not as completely as it is now. I wanted to write a novel in 2011 which I still might end up writing just for the kicks of it but now I know that it doesn't matter because this nation in the past twenty years has managed to do what hundreds of years of invasions failed to do, draining meaning out of people's lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...