An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 10 May 2026
Thermostat
The main reason I write is awareness. It is very important. I have no particular political beliefs except dignity for people and I know that exits out of misery for most people in this country are sealed. Awareness is important because it gives people a diagnosis of their suffering and getting ones diagnosis greatly reduces suffering. I have seen the worst case scenarios that are possible for a person, and the best part is they don't require one to commit any wrong so it here structural knowledge of this country becomes incredibly important. One of the chief things that I ended up realising is that in this country what people see as fate is generally impunity masked as fate. I have seen the dance of impunity and it majorly afflicts those who already follow the laws, rules and regulations. I do not write for the ones who are privileged, I majorly write for the ones who are suffering in order to do my part. Harm is systemic and one has to be aware of it and brace themselves for it and this harm comes as impunity dressed as fate. Good people should be aware that a vast chunk of people, and I'm not sure but they may be equal or even more in numbers than law abiding people, do not know about laws and rules to follow them, they know about them to play with them and exploit them. I believe in following the law and rules but unfortunately that won't save me from my fate and it is the case with every law abiding citizen of this country. The impunity is also present at the psychological plane and it's the new millennium, and despite availability of all the knowledge, information and scriptures at their disposal, the deep structure of this nation believes that fear and excessive force can solve all the problems. One doesn't have to be Einstein to realise who thinks like this. It's criminals. When no one wears a helmet, you seem crazy wearing one until you get in an accident. When no one throws trash in the bin you seem like crazy throwing trash in the bin. When people carve their names on national monuments and no one stops them you know that apathy is systemic. The deepest structure of this country holds the power to systemically alter the lives of people and unfortunately as much as I know it doesn't have the capability to understand them despite having all the devices and resources to do so. It baffled me at first until I realised, at least in the case of Purvanchal if not the greater nation, that the main goal itself is exploitation. My grandfather's generation is majorly dead by now and with it is dead the remnant and of culture that existed.It's basically use and throw sort of predation that is going on especially in case of the dispossessed. The relationships that exist now have no function in this country except being a panopticon for the majority while a minority enjoys their relationships. I, for one, take relationships, or relatives as a panopticon because it is the bottom line and it is what they would end up turning into ultimately. It can be taken as a paranoid approach but then most people haven't seen what I have and they directly end up suffering what I have seen. Things are getting worse and so for good people defining their bottom lines has become incredibly important and one has to choose the relationships that they are ready to suffer for. The days of ambitions of getting into IITs and going into Microsoft and Google are over though a lot of people will fall in that trap, especially middle and lower classes. The truth is only the ones who are already selected would go through that too with a button that can be pressed to keep them in control. I know it's cheap, the setup, but the mechanism is a mechanism and what works is what works and the button works. The best solution for good people at least is to try to be self-sufficient as much as they can possibly be and if possible be self-employed with all the necessary education and updating ones knowledge from time to time is incredibly important. The bottom line is that the setup we live in is majorly a setup of predation, I know it seems paranoid but it is what it actually is for the majority except for those who are insulated and in this setup it is absolutely essential to find one's true self buried within the political noise in one's head and be ready to suffer for one's choices. The main thing is to realise that the true "home", if we can call it that, is where it one's original culture is though majority of people in this country are, and they don't know it yet, ontologically homeless and while you so called "home" calls shots on your life it doesn't make you immune to interference and manipulation from other places and random predation at a level where there is no resistance possible. The only thing that is useful in this scenario is awareness, about yourself, about your surroundings and about the difference between the things in your mind and what you really believe in. I was immune to structural predation due to awareness and yet the surroundings around me changed to enable it and so the petridish itself can be changed and thus you have to carry the medium to survive within you, as thriving is impossible for the majority except the ones who are insulated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haystack
You lock in. Chekhov’s spirit flows in your nerves, it’s stream of consciousness. You roleplay Samurai Jack, trapped in the future with shap...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment