An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 28 April 2026
AOE
It is kind of funny how simple and predictable things have become in this country. You can simply follow Occam's Razor and you would arrive at the right conclusion. Authoritarianism seems like a thing of comic books and novels but shit kind of becomes real when one actually feels it. I have felt the grip tightening though personally for me it was beneficial because I ended up realising that my suffering was not my fault. Systemic victim blaming ends up into people believing in their bones that their suffering is their fault however throughout my life I had seen only good people suffering and the better they were as human beings the more they suffer and it is only later that I realised that this happens because people are ruled by a criminal syndicate and good people suffer because they are jealous of them (yes it is this simple). I like how simple things are in case of India it doesn't make you do hardwork of solving complex designs. I, after watching Discovery Channel documentaries about hovercrafts and flying cars, Nat Geo shows about deep sea explorations and History TV shows about ancient aliens and how they built the pyramids hadn't even thought that the only thing the new millennium would bring for people would be the realisation of being enslaved up to the bones, my problem is not slavery however, it is, in my case false promises of freedom and opportunities and more than hundred percent lack of autonomy of which I was able to salvage a little. The initial steps of a political hit job are simple, first it would be about some sex related thing like sexual harrasment, sexual assault or a rape allegation which wouldn't have worked on me and after that it would be the accusation of being a communist or naxal, well in the words of the great Norman Osborne "I'm somewhat of a capitalist myself", it's just that I believe in ethical capitalism and similarly I believe in a social democracy. I ended up realising that end goal of all authoritarianism is to establish a master slave dynamic and once that is established anything can be done to slaves, even eugenics. What seemed crazy to me once, doesn't anymore and that's the thing about politics it keeps surprising you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
उफान
सपने टूटते हैं तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment